NOTICE OF CERTAIN TERMS AND CONDITIONS
THIS AGREEMENT CONTAINS PROVISIONS, WHICH ARE RECORDED IN A SIMILAR FONT TO THIS CLAUSE, AND WHICH PROVISIONS MAY HAVE THE EFFECT OF (I) LIMITING VODACOM’S LIABILITY OR RISK OR THAT OF A THIRD PARTY AND/OR (II) PLACING RISK OR LIABILITY ON THE CUSTOMER AND/OR (III) OBLIGING THE CUSTOMER TO INDEMNIFY VODACOM OR A THIRD PARTY AND/OR (IV) CONSTITUTING A POSITIVE ACKNOWLEDGEMENT BY THE CUSTOMER OF ANY FACT.
BY MAKING USE OF THE SERVICE(S) AND / OR PRODUCTS, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Vodacom Fibre Broadband - Openserve Promotion Summary
These terms and conditions apply to the Vodacom Fibre Broadband Service on the Openserve Bitstream Network. Vodacom will extend the promotion up to the 31st January 2020, during which period, new and eligible existing Vodacom Fibre Broadband Subscribers on the Openserve bitstream network will be given the promotional FUP (Fair Usage Policy) for the price plan that they sign up for as stipulated below.
Vodacom Fibre Broadband Terms and Conditions
1.The standard Terms and Conditions for the Vodacom Fibre Broadband Price Plans apply andare available at the following link:
Vodacom Fibre Broadband – Openserve Terms and Conditions
2. In addition to the standard Terms and Conditions above, the following Terms and Conditions apply for the Vodacom Fibre Broadband Openserve Promotion:
2.1 Promotion validity and eligibility:
- Promotion period extended to the 31st January2020
- Promotion eligible only for Openserve precincts
- Promotion eligible for new subscribers
- Existing Vodacom Fibre broadband subscribers are eligible for upward migration, provided they are not a subscriber on an existing Vodacom Fibre broadband promotion
- Subscribers on an existing Vodacom Fibre broadband promotion are not eligible for migrations into the Openserve promotion
- Promotion is not eligible to subscribers who migrate downwards including from any existing promotion
Any once off charges will apply
2.2 The Openserve promotional offering is subject to the rules above and the promotional FUP is available on the Vodacom Website at:
2.3 Cancellations of the service will result in the standard terms and conditions being triggered where the subscriber will be liable for a balance of contract clawback.
2.4 Month to month, 12 month and 24 month subscribers will be migrated to the price plan they have subscribed to as it exists in the market at the end of the 24 month period.
2.5 Vodacom reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions, subject to reasonable notice.
2.6 The following FUP applies to the Openserve Promotion on uncapped products after which the speed will reduce to 2 Mbps.
|LIne Speed||4 Mbps||10 Mbps||20 Mbps||40 Mbps||100 Mbps|
2.7 Vodacom reserves the right to discontinue speeds and price plans at any time in accordance with business requirements.