All Vodacom (Pty) Ltd (“Vodacom”) customers are able to make an appointment online with a Vodacom Shop for assistance by visiting www.vodacom.co.za/appointment subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Online appointments only apply to the following service:
i. signing up for new contracts
ii. upgrading an existing contract
iii. Assistance offered by the TechZone on device and technical issues
2. To make an appointment:
i. visit www.vodacom.co.za/appointment
ii. Select the nearest store from a drop down menu
iii. Select one of the 3 services required: New contract, Upgrade or TechZone
iv. Choose a date and time
v. Enter your personal details: name, surname, mobile number and details of the type of service required for the appointment
vi. Confirm the booking
vii. The selected store will receive a notification informing them of the appointment.
3. Customers are allowed to set up an appointment thirty (30) days in advance, but are not allowed to set up an online appointment in less than 24 hours prior to the preferred date for the appointment. In the event that an appointment for the following day is booked after 18h00, the booking will automatically be moved on by another day (48 hours), subject to the availability of time slots on that day.
4. The duration of the appointment is restricted to a maximum of one (1) hour per appointment per each of the three services as stipulated in clause 2 above.
5. Should the customer be more than fifteen (15) minutes late for a scheduled appointment, a system notification will be sent to the customer informing him/ her that he/ she has not arrived for the appointment on time and that they must reschedule the appointment.
6. Should the customer arrive early for a scheduled appointment, and the consultant in the Vodacom Shop is still busy with a customer, the customer has the option to either wait for the consultant or join the queue.
7. In the event that an appointment runs over the limited duration of one (1) hour, and the customer would like assistance with a different service to the one that he set up the meeting for, the consultant will endeavour to assist the customer, but may need to book them into the queue or alternatively schedule another appointment on the customer’s behalf.
8. This Appointment booking service is also subject to, and must be read in conjunction with, Vodacom’s existing Terms and Conditions applicable to its website and mobile sites respectively: https://myvodacom.secure.vodacom.co.za/vodacom/terms/website-terms-and-conditions
10. Neither Vodacom nor its stores, agents or consultants shall be responsible for any loss or misdirected bookings, including bookings that were not received due to any failure of hardware, software, or other computer or technical systems.
11. Neither Vodacom nor any other person or party associated with the Appointment booking and their associated companies, agents, contractors and sponsors and any of its personnel involved in this service, shall be liable whatsoever for any loss or damage incurred or suffered (including but not limited to direct or indirect or consequential loss), death or personal injury suffered or sustained arising from either participation in the Appointment booking service or from any decision based on the advice as part of this service.
12. If Vodacom is required by law to alter or cancel any aspect of the Appointment booking service or to terminate it for any reason whatsoever, it will have the right to terminate the Appointment booking service being offered, with immediate effect and without notice. In such event all participants hereby waive any rights which they may have against Vodacom and its associated companies, agents and/or contractors.
13. All information relating to the Appointment booking service and published on any promotional material will form part of these Terms and Conditions.