Terms and Conditions
What is it?
Vodacom (Pty) Ltd (“Vodacom”) has developed The Rewards 4 You platform (the “Platform”) which gives any Trader/Informal Store (Spaza Shop, Cellphone Shop) (the “Trader”) the opportunity to earn points for all prepaid Vodacom Sim Cards that have been successfully activated . Points can be redeemed for various rewards ranging from Vodacom merchandise to store branding & signage (“Rewards Program”).
- Anyone selling or distributing Vodacom prepaid Sim Cards can sign up on the Platform. All Vodacom Dealer & Franchise staff, their immediate families, life partners, business partners and associates are excluded from participation and will not be eligible for any points/rewards.
- Registration on the Platform will be done via WhatsApp and a Trader can register/de-register at any time.
- Once successfully registered the Trader will received a unique ID number/dealer code which will be used for the duration of participation.
- All participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Participation on the Platform is free of charge.
- Standard mobile data rates will apply when sending or receiving content on the Platform via WhatsApp as this Platform is not zero rated.
- Points will be earned by successfully activating prepaid SIM cards (R20 paid usage) within a 3 month period commencing from the date that the SIM number has been captured on the Platform.
- In order to capture the Vodacom Sim Serial number on the Platform, the dealer MUST ensure that the sim card has been successfully Rica Registered prior to submitting the SIM number on the Platform.
- 1 Point will be earned for each successful Sim Card activation achieved.
- Points will be credited to the dealer ID on a weekly basis for every successful SIM card that reaches R20 usage.
- Points can be accumulated over a 12 month period starting 1 April and ending 31 March.
- Points can be redeemed on the Platform at any time.
- Points will entitle a Participant to receive rewards will vary from time to time and a full list of available items will be updated on the Platform (“Rewards”).
- Once points have been redeemed the Trader will receive a reference number and a Cluster Specialist/Regional Representative will make contact to finalize arrangements for delivery and/or collection.
- Delivery of the items will take place within 30 days from the date of redemption.
- Should a participant not be available on the contact number provided after points have been redeemed, and fails to contact Vodacom to collect their prize, such participant shall forfeit the relevant Reward/s.
- In the event that store branding or signage is selected, an installer will make contact with the dealer within 30 days to finalize installation arrangements.
- All accumulated points MUST be redeemed prior to 31 March annually, failing to do so will result in forfeiture of the accumulated points.
- Vodacom is under no obligation to inform or remind the Trader that he/she may forfeit due to non-redemption within the relevant financial year.
- Points cannot be redeemed for cash in part or whole and are non-refundable, non-transferable and non-exchangeable.
- Vodacom reserves the right to suspend the Platform at anytime.
- Vodacom reserves the right to suspend or de-register a Participant in the event of suspected abuse or fraudulent usage of the Platform.
- Vodacom reserves the right to change and/ or expand on these terms and conditions.
- In the event of a dispute in regard to any aspect of the Platform, the Rewards Program and/or these Terms and Conditions, Vodacom’s decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Vodacom may refuse to award a Reward if the qualifying procedures or these Terms and Conditions have not been adhered to or if it detects any irregularities or fraudulent practices. Vodacom is entitled in its entire discretion to reject /withhold any Reward for any reason.
- All risks and ownership of the Rewards shall pass to the Participant on transfer/delivery thereof and hence all of Vodacom‘s obligations in regard to the Rewards program, will be fulfilled.
- Vodacom or its agents shall not be responsible for any loss caused to the Participant due to any failure of hardware, software, or other computer or technical systems.
- If Vodacom are required by law to alter or cancel any aspect of the Rewards Program or to terminate it as a result of changes in legislation, or for any reason whatsoever, will have the right to terminate the Rewards Program and suspend the Platform, with immediate effect and without notice. In such event all Participants hereby waive any rights which they may have against Vodacom and their associated companies, agents, contractors and/or sponsors.
- Vodacom provides no warranties that the operation of the Platform will be uninterrupted or error free. To the extent permitted by law we and our licensors disclaim and exclude all warranties, representations, conditions and other terms of any kind, express or implied and whether arising by statute, common law or otherwise.
- All information relating to the Rewards Program and the Platform which is published on any marketing material will form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any conflict between such marketing material and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- A failure by Vodacom to exercise any particular rights or provision of these terms and conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision, unless acknowledged and agreed to by Vodacom in writing.
Mobile/WhatsApp: 082 9 082 082
Email: [email protected]