1. By taking up the Vodacom Ticket bundle offer (the “Service”), you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. Vodacom Ticket will be available to you by dialling *135#, My Vodacom APP or *123# on the Just4U platform (“platform”). On the platform, you will be exposed to Services specifically tailored to your usage behavior.
3. The Service provides you with data to stream or to sync and/or to access the applications (the “Standard Applications”) listed in each category in clause 8 of these terms and conditions (the “Ticket Categories”) as per the bundle allocations stipulated in clause 15 of these terms and conditions.
4. The Service will be available to you as a subscription service valid for 1 hour, 1 day, 7 or 30 days (“subscription period”). You may also elect to use the Service on a month-to-month basis (the “Recurring Service”) in which instance you will be able to cancel the Service at any time before the expiry of the current month of you using the Service. To deactivate the recurring bundle, customers need to call the customer call centre by dialling 082 135
5. If you elect to use the service on a month-to-month basis (the “Recurring Service”), you will qualify for a discount. The discount applied is at the sole discretion of Vodacom and Vodacom reserves the right to amend the discounts and without notice to you
6. When opting in or activating a discounted recurring Ticket bundle, the bundle is added as part of the respective price plan and charged to bill.
7. The Service is available to all new and existing Prepaid, Hybrid (Top-up) customers and Postpaid.
8. Vodacom reserves the right to terminate or change the Service at any time and for whatsoever reason. Vodacom further reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at its sole discretion and without notice to you. You have the responsibility to at all times familiarise yourself with the amended Terms and Conditions.
9. The Service is available for use in all compatible smartphone devices, laptops and tablets.
10. During the subscription period you will be able to stream or get access the following Standard Applications set out in the Ticket Categories below:
|Video Ticket||Music Ticket||Gaming Ticket||Social Ticket||NXT LVL Social||WhatsApp Ticket|
|VuClip||Deezer||VuCLip games||Facebook (including Messenger)||Facebook (including Messenger)||WhatsApp Ticket|
|Hopster||Tik Tok||Tik Tok|
|Amazon Prime Video|
11. NXT LVL Social will only be available to registered NXT LVL customers only by dialling *128#.
12. The Service provides you with full access to all the Standard Applications in each of the Ticket Categories.
13. The Standard Applications specifically exclude any service that involves video or voice calling including but not limited to voice and video calling on WhatsApp and Facebook or any other with similar functionality.
14. Vodacom reserves the right, at its sole discretion and at any time to amend the Ticket Categories and the Standard Applications in each Ticket Category according to their identifiable data usage.
15. You may only use the Service for personal use. You may not use the Service for commercial purposes nor may you use it to set up as a personal hotspot. Vodacom reserves the right to suspend the Service if in the opinion of Vodacom, you misuse or abuse the Service in any way whatsoever.
16. Once the Service is depleted and you wish to continue using any of the Standard Applications, you shall do so using your existing data bundle as per your existing data tariff plan.
17. The cost of using the Service is as follows:
Once – Off Ticket
|GROUP||VIDEO||SOCIAL/NXT LVL SOCIAL||MUSIC||GAMING|
|Hourly||R 5,00||100MB||R 5,00||100MB||R 3,00||80MB||R 3,00||80MB|
|Daily||R 8,00||250MB||R 8,00||250MB||R 5,00||150MB||R 5,00||150MB||R 3,00||50MB|
|3 Days||R15,00||500MB||R15,00||500MB||R 10,00||300MB||R 10,00||300MB||R 6,00||100MB|
|Weekly||R35,00||750MB||R35,00||750MB||R 25,00||400MB||R 25,00||400MB||R 12,00||250MB|
|Monthly||R 60,00||1GB||R 60,00||1GB||R 60,00||850MB||R 49,00||850MB||R 35,00||1GB|
18. If you use the Service to access any of the Standard Applications, your existing in-bundle usage and any other loaded data will not be consumed until the Service is depleted or expires.
19. You will not be able to buy additional Services in a Ticket Category if the Service in that same Ticket Category has not yet been depleted or used up. However, once the Service is depleted, you will be able to purchase a new Service even if it has not yet reached its expiry date.
20. You can check you bundle balance for the Service by dialling *135#, and choosing option 1 – balances.
21. The terms and conditions and subscription process required for each Standard Application shall at all times be applicable and shall constitute an agreement between you and the provider of the Standard Application. Vodacom shall not be liable for any unavailability, faults glitches, bugs or technical issues with the Standard Applications. Furthermore, Vodacom shall not be held liable for any damages or loss howsoever arising that you may suffer as a result of you using the Standard Application.
22. If you activate a Recurring Service at any time after the first day of the calendar month and you do not have an existing Recurring Service, the new Recurring Service allocation will be pro-rated for the remainder of the calendar month and thereafter, the full allocation will be allocated on the first day of every subsequent calendar month.
23. If you activate a Recurring Service at any time after the first day of the calendar month and you do have an existing Recurring Service on the same line, the new Recurring Service will only take effect on the first day of the next calendar month.
24. You may purchase a Recurring Service while you have an active once-off Service with an active recurring Ticket bundle will be able to purchase once – off Ticket bundles
25. For more information on the terms and conditions relating to the Standard Applications, and their recurring monthly subscription fees, please visit the following links:
25.1. Apple Music: https://www.apple.com/za/legal/terms/site.html
25.2. Deezer: https://www.deezer.com/us/offers
25.3. Showmax: https://www.showmax.com/eng/service-terms-za
25.4. VUClip: http://www.vuclip.com/terms-use.php
25.6. Game Easy: http://www.gameasy.com/za/#!/terms/terms
25.7. Hopster: https://www.hopster.tv/terms-of-use/
25.8. Tinder: https://www.gotinder.com/terms
25.9. Playinc.com: https://playinc.com/za/page/terms-conditions
25.10. Facebook Messenger: https://www.messenger.com/?_rdr
25.11. Tik Tok: https://www.tiktok.com/legal/terms-of-use?lang=en
26. If you use any other application that is not a Standard Application or if you use the Standard Applications outside of the premise of the Service, will be charged as standard traffic as per your existing tariff plan. If you follow a link outside the Standard Applications, normal data rates will apply as per your existing tariff plan.
27. The Standard Applications may contain third party advertisements, content, materials, and/or links to third party services and / or websites that are not owned or controlled by Vodacom. Vodacom assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party websites or applications. In addition, Vodacom does not and cannot censor or edit the content of any third party website. When you visit third party websites, Vodacom encourages you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of the other websites. By using the Service, you expressly release Vodacom from all liability arising from your use of any third party website or as a result of any third party services.
28. You cannot use the Services when you are roaming. Whilst roaming the use of the Standard Applications will be charged at your existing tariff plan.
29. Customers can view your activated Services by dialling 135# and by calling the Vodacom contact centre on 082 135
30. If you do a price plan migration, whilst you have an existing active Service, such Service shall be carried over to the new price plan.
31. If you do a price plan upgrade, you will be able to add the Service to your upgraded price plan.
32. You cannot deactivate the Service before it expires.
33. In the event that any of your user data is collected whilst using Service, the user data will be stored for as long as Vodacom is legally required to and in accordance with Vodacom's Privacy Statement, https://myvodacom.secure.vodacom.co.za/vodacom/terms/privacy-policy. If there is no legal requirement, the collected information will only be stored for as long as it is needed for Vodacom to be able to provide the Service and has a legitimate interest in processing such user data.
34. Vodacom reserves the right to terminate the Services immediately and without notice to you in the event that the Service is held to be or becomes unlawful in terms of applicable laws. In such event you hereby waive any rights which you may have against Vodacom and acknowledge that you will have no recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against Vodacom.
35. In the event of a dispute concerning any aspect of the Service and/or these Terms and Conditions, Vodacom's decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
36. Vodacom makes no warranties, expressed or otherwise through its employees or agents unless such warranties are reduced into writing and contained in these Terms and Conditions.