Terms and Conditions
- The Vodacom ETV Open View 30 day Data bundles will be available from the 17th November 2021
- Vodacom reserves the right to terminate or change the service at any time and for whatsoever reason. Vodacom further reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions and where such amendment is material, Vodacom will provide you with reasonable prior written notice before implementing any such change.. You have the responsibility to at all times familiarise yourself with the Terms and Conditions as amended from time to time.
- The Vodacom ETV Open View 30 day Data bundles will be available via the Vodacom *135# USSD string
- The Vodacom ETV Open 30 day Data bundles will only be available for purchase to Open View customers with a prepaid Vodacom sim card provisioned for ETV price plan.
- The Bundles will be available to you through the following self-service sales channels
- USSD: *135#
- The ETV Open View bundles will be available on the ETV price plan.
- These bundles will be allocated with a Night Owl Data
- These bundles do not apply to data roaming
- No pro-ration is applied to the price of the Bundles, the full price and the full allocation is always applied at the time of purchase or activation.
- No data transfer is allowed on these bundles â The sim is locked to the dongle and Must Not be removed and inserted in a phone
Data Bundle Balance Roll- over
- All bundles are valid for a period of up to 30 calendar days from the date that you made the purchase (the âValidity Periodâ).
- The Bundles that are not used during the Validity Period will be rolled over free of charge for the next 30 days where if unused the data will expire.
- If the Bundle is depleted, the applicable out-of-bundle rate will apply at the applicable prepaid price plan, should you provide consent to Vodacom to charge out of bundle rates.
- If the bundle reaches the Validity date and expires before the bundle is depleted, data usage will continue at Out of Bundle rates, applicable to the tariff.
Order of Consumption
- Order Consumption â If you have purchased more than one Bundle, the Initial bundle will be depleted first.
- The bundle usage will be based on the volume of data is sent and received, and not on the amount of time spent is spent connected to the internet.
- You may purchase multiple bundles at any given time.
- The Open View ETV prepaid customers will be able to purchase any other Vodacom open market offerings available to other prepaid customers. These bundles are an additional product suite that is only available to Open View Customers.
- Airtime â Customers will be able to purchase this bundles on behalf of a Open View customer and use the Airtime in the IN wallet to pay for these bundles.
- Add to bill â Post paid customers will be able to purchase these bundles on behalf of a Open View customer by presenting the Open View number and add the purchase amount to their bill.