Terms and Conditions
Qualifying for NXT LVL and Registration
• NXT LVL is exclusively available to under 25 year olds
• NXT LVL is not available to community services or business customers. This is a consumer offering.
• You will need a valid SA Identity Document (ID) and successfully register for NXT LVL via *135*128# to be able to buy NXT LVL Prepaid bundles, or to benefit from other associated promotional offers and/or activities.
• By accepting these Terms and Conditions you confirm that you are above 18 years of age
• This offer applies to new or existing Vodacom Prepaid and Hybrid (uChoose/TopUp) customers excluding Vodacom Prepaid customers on the 79c Price Plan
• If your SA ID is wrongfully used to register for NXT LVL, you, as the rightful owner will have to visit a Vodacom Shop where a service agent will deregister the ID. You can then register on *135*128# with your ID and cellphone number.
• Only one ID per cellphone number can register for NXT LVL
• Advertising and communication messages are best efforts and errors and omissions are excluded
NXT LVL benefits & associated terms and conditions
• Customer benefits may change over time and details will be updated online. Each offer will feature its unique set of terms and conditions
• Certain benefits, rewards or prizes may only be available to registered NXT LVL customers who comply with pre-determined and communicated conditions.
• The benefits, rewards or prizes offered as part of the NXT LVL may include products and services to be provided by third parties. Vodacom cannot be held accountable for the quality of the product or service rendered by third parties or any aspect of the interaction between the third party and the NXT LVL customer. Vodacom will however endeavor to ensure that third parties render adequate support to NXT LVL customers
• Customer information will not be availed to third parties
• Vouchers offered to NXT LVL customers are not redeemable for cash, and expiry dates will comply with Consumer Protection Act guidelines. No further correspondence & negotiations will be entered into
• Vouchers offered to NXT LVL customers are not transferable to anyone else
• Vodacom will not refund or reimburse customers who are dissatisfied with transactions/quality of goods and services rendered by third parties.
• Vodacom Customer Care can not offer assistance on non-cellular related offers from 3rd parties but will endeavor to ensure that support channel are available from suppliers for the services in question.
• Certain services provided to NXT LVL customers may require pre-provisioning of the NXT LVL customer MSISDN with a specific third party service provided so that when the specific services are activated buy the NXT LVL customer, the special benefit available to only NXT LVL customers can be obtained. In such instances, you consent to Vodacom pre-provisioning your MSISDN with the specific third party service provider.
Using NXT LVL bundles
• NXT LVL bundles can be bought from *135*128#
• The Night Owl data in each bundle, is valid from 00:00 to 04:59:59 everyday (midnight to 5am)
• Bundles will be used up in the following order:
o Night Owl allocation
o Bundles which expire within one hour of allocation
o Bundles with a one day validity
o Bundles with a one week or 7 day validity
o Once-off 30 day bundles
o Recurring bundles
o Within each grouping the bundle that expires first will be used first
• NXT LVL bundles expire at 5:00 am on the next day after the last day of the bundle validity. Example:
|Bundle||Bought On||Expires On|
|1 Day Once-Off||03:00 15 March 2014||05:00 16 March 2014|
|30 Day Once-Off||07:00 15 March 2014||05:00 16 April 2014|
• You can buy multiple once-off NXT LVL bundles on *135*128# (USSD).
• NXT LVL bundle balances can be viewed on:
o MyPhone USSD menu (*135*128#)
Data Gifting Terms and Conditions
• Data gifting is available for a limited promotional period from 26 May 2018 – 31 May 2019
• Vodacom however reserves the right to withdraw Data gifting or any other exclusive NXT LVL benefit or reward at any time, at its discretion
• Data gifting is available to Registered NXT LVL subscribers who buy NXT LVL bundles
• You will get a 40MB data gift bundle, to give away, with every NXT LVL bundle that you buy. You have until 23:59 on the day of purchase to give this to another Vodacom prepaid customer
• The 40MB gift bundle will be forfeited if not given away on the same day to another Vodacom prepaid customer. Error messaging will guide you if you enter incorrect entries.
• Both you and the person who receive the gift will get messages to confirm that the gift was allocated and received
• Gifts may be given to the same person or to different people every time, as long as they are Vodacom Prepaid or Hybrid (uChoose/TopUp) customers
• If you bought more than one NXT LVL bundle and therefore have more than one 40MB gift available to give away on the same day, you still have to assign gifts to Vodacom prepaid customers, one by one.
• There is no limit on the number of times that a recipient can be nominated to get a gift
• The person giving the gift cannot nominate their own number to get the gift
• The 40MB gift bundle is valid for 24 hours from the time of allocation
• You can see how many gifts you have available to give away on a particular day, when you select Give Gift in the *135*128# menu
• The person who receives the gift will see their Data gift balance added to their Data balance in the Summary balance view
• A fair usage policy applies to protect both customers and Vodacom against abuse
• You can opt out of NXT LVL marketing by replying Opt out, to a NXT LVL SMS that you receive. You will still continue to receive other messages from Vodacom like bundle depletion notifications etc.
• You can also choose to Opt out of the NXT LVL program overall by selecting Opt Out in the menu on *135*128#. Then you will not be eligible to buy NXT LVL bundles, use Data gifting or benefit from related offers/events/vouchers. You can simply re-register to be able to make use of any of these again. Just dial *135*128#
• If you opt out of NXT LVL or are deregistered, you will receive an SMS notification to confirm this
• If you opt out of NXT LVL, you will still be able to use the NXT LVL bundles that you have already bought that have not been depleted and have not yet expired.
• Deregistered customers will no longer be able to buy NXT LVL bundles
• 60 days after your 25th birthday, you will automatically be opted out of the NXT LVL program and will no longer be able to buy NXT LVL bundles. You will however have access to the full suite of Vodacom products that are available to everyone else older than 25.