1. Recurring Wi-Fi bundles will be available to Contract and Top Up customers on Integrated, Talk, Business or uChoose price plans as well as Prepaid price plans. Contract price plans will have the associated charge of the Once-Off Wi-Fi bundle added to their monthly Vodacom bill. Top Up, uChoose and Prepaid customers will have the associated charge of the Once-Off Wi-Fi bundle deducted from their airtime balance.
2. A Vodacom username and password will be required to log into the AlwaysOn or WirelessG/ G-Connect hotspot in order to use the Wi-Fi bundle. A username and password can be aquired by registering on the Vodacom website, mobile site or by utilising the My Vodacom App with the cellular number that the Wi-Fi bundle has been alocated or is active on. Vodacom needs to be selected from the drop down list of serviceproviders on the landing page, the username and password can then be used to log in. The username, which is a cellphone number, must be the cellphone number that the Wi-Fi bundle ihas been purchased and/or is active on. Wi-Fi bundles can only be used in the afore mentioned hotspots using a Wi-Fi capable device Note: this excludes 3G/LTE routers.
Recurring Wi-Fi Bundles:
|Payment Type||Bundle Size||Bundle Price||In Bundle Rate per MB|
|Contract, Top Up, uChoose and Prepaid||100MB||R19||19c|
3. Recurring Wi-Fi bundles do not have an Out Of Bundle Rate and a new Once-Off Wi-Fi bundle will need to be purchased upon depletion or expiry to continue using Wi-Fi in a WirelessG/G-Connect or Always On hotspot.
4. The Recurring Wi-Fi bundles will be available through the following self-service channels;
|MyPhone *135#||MyVodacom App|
|Vodacom.co.za & Vodacom.mobi||Customer Care 082135|
5. A customer can activate & deactivate a Recurring Wi-Fi bundle at any time.
6. If a customer activates a Recurring Wi-Fi bundle in the middle of a calendar month, and there is no existing Recurring Wi-Fi bundle active, the data and cost will be pro-rated for the remainder of that month; thereafter the full data allocation and price of the Recurring Wi-Fi bundle will be allocated on the 1st day of every subsequent calendar month.
7. If a customer activates a Recurring Wi-Fi bundle in the middle of a calendar month, and there is already a Recurring Wi-Fi bundle active on the same line, the new Recurring Wi-Fi bundle will only take effect on the 1st day of the next calendar month.
8. Recurring Wi-Fi bundles will follow the First In First Out order of consumption, the last bundle to be purchased and/or activated will be the last to be consumed, followed by any other active bundle/s in chronological order.
9. There is no order of consumption between Vodacom data bundles and Wi-Fi bundles as this is dependant on the WAN (Wide Area Network) the customer selects i.e. 3G/LTE on the Vodacom WAN, or Wi-Fi on the G-Connect/AlwaysOn Wi-Fi WAN. This is a device setting configurable by the customer.
10. A customer can only have one active Recurring Wi-Fi bundle at a time.
11. If the bundle allocation of a Recurring Wi-Fi bundle is depleted and there are no additional Once-Off Wi-Fi bundles available; the Wi-Fi connection will be terminated until another Wi-Fi bundle is purchased.
12. Recurring Wi-Fi bundles will be valid for up to 60 days or until the last day of the following calendar month.
13. All Recurring Wi-Fi pricing includes VAT.
14. Night Owl double data Data does not get allocated to Recurring Wi-Fi bundles.
15. Customers with and active Recurring Wi-Fi bundle will be able to purchase unlimited Once-Off Wi-Fi bundles.
16. Recurring Wi-Fi bundles tariffs do not apply to Wi-Fi roaming