Terms And Conditions
1. You may only purchase and use the Recurring Mobile Internet data bundles (“Recurring Bundles”) if you are a Contract, Top Up or Prepay customer.
2. You can only purchase Recurring Bundles if you are a Contract or Top Up Mobile Broad Band data contract customer.
3. You may purchase the Recurring Bundles through the following self-service channels;
|MyPhone *135#||MyVodacom App|
|Vodacom.co.za & Vodacom.mobi||Customer Care 082135|
4. You may activate and deactivate the Recurring Bundles at any time.
5. Recurring Bundles are valid for a period of 60 (sixty) days after the date of activation.
6. If you activate new Recurring Bundles in the middle of a calendar month, the data will be pro-rated for the remainder of that month; thereafter the full data allocation of the Recurring Bundles will be allocated on the 1st day of every subsequent calendar month.
7. If you activate new Recurring Bundles in the middle of a calendar month (the “Additional Bundles”), and there is an existing and active Recurring Bundles in your account (the “Initial Bundles”) , the Additional Bundles will only take effect on the 1st day of the next calendar month.
8. Recurring Bundles will follow the First In First Out order of consumption. In the case of a Recurring Bundles being active on an integrated price plan, such as uChoose Smart, Smart or RED; the offer default data bundle that forms part of the price plan will be consumed first before any other data bundles.
9. You can only have one active Recurring Bundles at a time.
10. If your Recurring Bundles gets depleted and there are no additional Once-Off Mobile Internet bundles available, the applicable out-of-bundle rate will apply.
11. Recurring Mobile Internet data bundles will be allocated Night Owl Data on Contract price plans only (Talk, Business, Smart and RED).
12. As a customer with an active Recurring Bundles, you will be able to purchase unlimited Once-Off Mobile Internet data bundles.
13. Recurring Bundles tariffs do not apply to data roaming.
14. Vodacom may amend Recurring Mobile Internet bundle prices by providing you with reasonable notice prior to any price increase.