The following terms and conditions apply to any recurring Prepaid Data Bundles activated prior to 24 June 2020
1. You may only purchase and use the Recurring Mobile Internet data bundles (“Recurring Bundles”) if you are a Contract, Top Up or Prepay customer.
2. You can only purchase Recurring Bundles if you are a Contract or Top Up Mobile Broad Band data contract customer.
3. You may purchase the Recurring Bundles through the following self-service channels;
|MyPhone *135#||MyVodacom App|
|Vodacom.co.za & Vodacom.mobi||Customer Care 082135|
4. You may activate and deactivate the Recurring Bundles at any time.
5. Recurring Bundles are valid for a period of 60 (sixty) days after the date of activation.
6. If you activate new Recurring Bundles in the middle of a calendar month, the data will be pro-rated for the remainder of that month; thereafter the full data allocation of the Recurring Bundles will be allocated on the 1st day of every subsequent calendar month.
7. If you activate new Recurring Bundles in the middle of a calendar month (the “Additional Bundles”), and there is an existing and active Recurring Bundles in your account (the “Initial Bundles”) , the Additional Bundles will only take effect on the 1st day of the next calendar month.
8. Recurring Bundles will follow the First In First Out order of consumption. In the case of a Recurring Bundles being active on an integrated price plan, such as uChoose Smart, Smart or RED; the offer default data bundle that forms part of the price plan will be consumed first before any other data bundles.
9. You can only have one active Recurring Bundles at a time.
10. If your Recurring Bundles gets depleted and there are no additional Once-Off Mobile Internet bundles available, the applicable out-of-bundle rate will apply.
11. Recurring Mobile Internet data bundles will be allocated Night Owl Data on Contract price plans only (Talk, Business, Smart and RED).
12. As a customer with an active Recurring Bundles, you will be able to purchase unlimited Once-Off Mobile Internet data bundles.
13. Recurring Bundles tariffs do not apply to data roaming.
14. Vodacom may amend Recurring Mobile Internet bundle prices by providing you with reasonable notice prior to any price increase.
The following terms and conditions apply to all “Extra Data” Prepaid Recurring Data Bundles activated from 24 June 2020
1. Once you have opted – in, you will qualify for the 20% extra value bundles at the discounted price points. Once the bundle offer has been terminated, you will continue to qualify for the recurring bundles and prices. Vodacom reserves the right to terminate or change the service at any time and for whatsoever reason. Vodacom further reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions at its sole discretion and without notice to you. You have the responsibility to at all times familiarise yourself with the amended Terms and Conditions.
2. The Prepaid 30 Day Recurring Data bundles (the “Bundles”) will not be available to you if you are a Contract or Top Up Mobile Broadband data contract customer.
3. The Bundles will be available to you through the following self-service sales channels:
3.1. USSD: *135# or via USSD direct string: *135*556#
3.2. Customer Care 082 135;
4. To view the discounted “Extra Data” 30 Day recurring data bundles you qualify for, dial *135*556# or visit Vodacom.co.za
5. All the Bundle prices set out herein are inclusive of VAT. The full price of the Bundle will be deducted from your prepaid airtime balance, and the Bundles will be allocated to you at the time of activation.
o Vodacom will attempt to deduct the price of the bundle from your prepaid airtime for 60 consecutive days, from the day the Bundle is to be reallocated. Should you not have sufficient airtime, you will be reminded to recharge with sufficient airtime via SMS on the following periods post the failed attempt of the bundle:
- After due date:
- 1st SMS:D + 1
- 2nd SMS:D + 3
- 3rd SMS: D + 7
- After that, every 7 days.
6. In the event that all 60 attempts are returned unpaid, your bundle subscription will be automatically cancelled.
7. The Bundle will be allocated to you monthly on a recurring basis from the date that you first activate the Bundle. If you purchase the Bundles on the 31st of any month, then the recurring new Bundles allocation date will be the last day of any subsequent calendar month. This will exclude February in non-leap years; where the allocation will take place on the 28th of February.
8. You may only have one active recurring bundle purchase using airtime at a time.
9. When purchasing Bundles you may:
9.1. Opt – Out – which will stop any future Bundle allocations to you. When you opt out of receiving the Bundles, Bundles that have already been allocated to you will not be forfeited and will remain active until 23:59 of the 30th day from the date that the Bundles were allocated to you. Please note that:
9.1.1. You will only be able to opt out 3 days prior to the date of expiry of the Bundles that have been allocated to you, any attempt to opt-out before or after this period will result in an error message.
9.1.2. You may opt out in the following ways:
220.127.116.11. Dial *135*140#
18.104.22.168. Contact Customer Care via 082 135;
22.214.171.124. Vodacom Online.
10. Should you finish the Bundles allocated to you before the expiry date, you may purchase new Bundles which will have a new expiry date.
11. If you purchase an additional Bundle (“Additional Bundle”) while your existing Bundle is still valid and active (the “Existing Bundles”), the new ‘additional’ Bundle allocation shall be added to the Existing Bundle balance (should the additional bundle be of the same or higher allocation of the existing bundle) The expiry date shall be valid for 30 days from the day of the new bundle activation.
12. You will have the option to purchase a monthly recurring bundle for another number. If you purchase the bundle, you will have the bundle amount deducted from your account on a monthly basis and the bundle will be allocated to the selected number
13. Your Bundle usage will be based on the volume of data you send and receive, and not on the amount of time you spend connected to the Internet.
Data Bundle Balance Roll- over
14. All Bundles are valid for 30 days (the “Validity Period”). The Bundles that are not used during the Validity Period will be rolled over free of charge for the next 30 days in the following scenarios:
14.1. If on the 30th day, you have sufficient airtime and you renew on time and so the next recurring bundle is allocated successfully;
14.2. If you migrate to a Bundle of a larger size. In this instance, the migration should occur immediately; and
14.3. If you re-purchase your Bundle.
15. If the Bundle is depleted, the applicable out-of-bundle rate will apply at the applicable prepaid price plan.
16. The Bundles will not be allocated on Night Owl Data.
17. The Bundles do not apply to data roaming.
18. No pro-ration is applied to the price of the Bundles, the full price and the full allocation is always applied at the time of purchase or activation.