- The Daily Free Calls price plan is only available to existing prepaid customers who are currently on the plan. If these customers free change out via existing channels (*135*01# USSD, 1181 IVR, MyVodacom App, or the Vodacom Portal) then they will not be able to free change back.
- The price plan is subject to per minute billing.
- The Daily Free Calls free minutes are applicable to Vodacom to Vodacom voice calls only, and excludes:
- Free minutes apply regardless of the time of day or day of week.
- Vodacom to Vodacom: The first 3 minutes of the call will be charged at R1.25 per minute (incl VAT), and the next 57 minutes will be FREE. If the call continues into the second hour the billing will loop, so the subsequent 3 minutes will be charged and the next 57 minutes will be FREE. All calls will be terminated by the Network at 120 minutes (2 hour rule).
- Vodacom to Other network: Calls will be charged at R1.25 per minute (incl. VAT).
- Customers will not lose any unused airtime, accumulated loyalty points and SMS/Data/MMS bundles when migrating to the Service from another Prepaid price plan.
- Customers on the Daily Free Calls price plan will receive the Night Shift promotional benefit (when recharging with R12 or more).
- The following order of consumption will apply on this price plan: Purchased/promotional minutes will deplete first, and then airtime (3 billed minutes) followed by Daily Free Calls free minutes.
- Customers can recharge with all recharge vouchers excluding the Big Bonus voucher and the Passport voucher.
- No refunds will be allowed for any dropped calls due to Network congestion.
- The Daily Free Calls voice minutes will be subject to the following acceptable usage policy
a) Free voice minutes may not be used as part of any bulk calling service for commercial or business purposes.
b) This Daily Free Calls price plan free voice minutes are not available to WASPs and content providers.
c) LCR and associated services are not permitted to use this price plan. If the SIM card is used in a fixed location device to regularly make and receive calls to multiple numbers, the service will be suspended immediately, pending an investigation.
d) Vodacom reserves the right to suspend the service in the event of suspected abuse or fraudulent usage, outside of what is considered reasonable for private, non-commercial use
- Vodacom reserves the right to limit the offer in regions or areas where there is limited network capacity (high congestion) in order to maintain consistent quality of service.
- Vodacom reserves the right to alter or terminate this offer in order to prevent catastrophic impact on the network.
- Whilst Vodacom will use its reasonable endeavours to provide the Service, due to potential capacity limitations on the network it does not commit to the uninterrupted supply of the Service and reserves the right to suspend, cancel or convert the Service to a promotional offering on reasonable notice.
- Vodacom reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions and where such amendment is material, Vodacom will provide reasonable prior written notice before any such amendment comes into force.