1. Airtime Transfer enables Vodacom customers to share recharge airtime with other Vodacom Prepaid or Top Up / uChoose customers.
2. Customers will not be allowed to transfer cents.
3. The minimum transfer value is R2 and the maximum R2000.
4. Customer will be able to transfer airtime via *135#, www.vodacom.co.za and MyVodacomApp
5. The receiving customer and the donor will each receive an SMS stating the amount of airtime that has been transferred, the donor’s (recipient’s) cellphone number and their new account balances.
6. Customers can confirm their airtime balance by self service channels
7. Airtime Transfer can only be done by Postpaid Customers who are registered for the service and can transfer Airtime to Top Up and Prepaid Customers. Postpaid customers will not be able to receive transferred airtime.
8. Airtime Transfer transactions will not be reversed once completed successfully.
9. A Postpaid customer must call the call centre to be provisioned for the Airtime Transfer service, which consent may be withheld.
10. The monthly Airtime Transfer limit will be determined on a per tariff plan and per customer profile. This limit can be between R2 and R2000 and will be based on a calendar month.
11. If a postpaid customer requests a transfer limit of R400 during the month, his allowance for the month will not be based on pro-rata but he will be allowed to transfer the full R400 on the first day of the month
12. If the postpaid subscriber’s phone is locked, no airtime transfer will be allowed.
Top Up & Prepaid Customers
13. All active Vodacom Top Up & Prepaid customers will be able to receive airtime from other valid Vodacom customer.
14. Prepaid customers are automatically provisioned to make use of the service
15. Customers will be allowed to transfer airtime from their Airtime Advance.
16. On-Biller customers may not transfer any of the credit they receive on the 1st of every month.
17. The minimum amount allowed that may be transferred at one time still is R2 and the maximum R2000 per month.
18. If the transferring Top Up or Prepaid customer is locked for any reason, transfer will not be possible.