Your personal information is collected for the purpose of being used and processed in:
• providing the Service and enabling your subscription;
• for the purpose of tracking the Service’s performance,
• troubleshooting, data analysis, research and service improvement and/or to identify any technical issues that may occur from time to time,
• statistical, tracking, redundancy and audit purposes; and
• contacting you with offers or promotions for similar, related services (you will be afforded the opportunity to opt out of those messages specifically should they be sent to you).
We may share information about you with:
• companies in the Vodacom and Vodafone Group (Vodafone Group Plc and any company or other organisation in which Vodacom owns more than 15% of the share capital);
• partners or agents involved in delivering the Services;
• companies who are engaged to perform Service for, on behalf of Vodacom (Pty) Ltd including Vodafone Limited, or the Vodafone Group;
• Mondia (Pty) Ltd, our appointed service provider for V-Live
• law enforcement agencies, regulatory organisations, courts or other public authorities if we have to, or are authorised to by law.
We will release information if it’s reasonable for the purpose of protecting us against fraud, defending our rights or property, or to protect the interests of our customers.
If we are reorganised or sold to another organisation, we may transfer any personal information we hold about you to that organisation.
We may need to transfer your information to other group companies or service providers in countries outside South Africa. This may happen if our servers or suppliers and service providers are based outside South Africa, or if you use our services and products while visiting countries outside this area.