Terms and Conditions
The Vodacom Travel Bundles are available to tourists entering South Africa, which allows tourist to stay connected locally. Customers can purchase the Travel Bundles from Vodacom Airport Stores and participating Retailers. This starterpack defaults onto the Power Pack Price Plan - specific Terms & Conditions can be accessed at https://www.vodacom.co.za/vodacom/terms/power-pack
1. These bundles includes data, airtime, any network and any time minutes and SMS, valid for 30 days, which is allocated at time of SIM purchase, RICA and activation. Customers can purchase the Travel Bundles from Vodacom Airport Stores and participating Retailers.
2. The bundle is a once off allocation that does not automatically recur, and is valid for 30 days from and including the day of activation.
3. The Travel Bundles include free International Calling Plus
4. Bundles are available to all existing Prepaid Price Plans
5. Bundles are not transferable.
6. Order of Consumption of data will follow the model below:
· Free allocations
· Shorter Validity
· Anytime data (30-day validity)
7. All unused data at the time of expiry (23:59 on the 30th day after purchase) will be forfeited.
8. Once-Off data bundles can be purchased using Airtime Recharge by dialling *135# and following the Buy menu, MyVodacom App or Retail Stores.
9. Once-Off bundles do not apply to data roaming
10. Bundle allocation:
|Allocation||3GB Bundle||5GB Bundle||10GB Bundle|
|30min ANAT||50min ANAT||100min ANAT|
|R30 airtime||R50 airtime||R100 airtime|
|30 SMS||50 SMS||100 SMS|
|ICP (International Calling Plus)||Free||Free||Free|
|Validity||30 days||30 days||30 days|
11. Standard International Calls are charged on a per minute basis. Refer to link for more information on International Roaming: