Skip to main content
Daily Deals on VodaPay
Terms and Conditions
- The Vodacom Daily Deals can be found under Feature Promotions on in the Vodacom menu on the VodaPay app
- Daily Deals will be limited to one per cell phone number per day
- Daily Deals are based on a first come first buy bases while stocks last
- Daily Deals will be applicable to Vodacom Prepaid, Hybrid and Post Paid customers
- Price and validity can be seen on offer before purchase
- The first of the daily bundle allocations will be loaded on the date of purchase of the bundle. Customers will receive an SMS confirming the allocation
- All unused bundles will expire on the date specified on the offer and confirmation SMS
- Data Transfer is not available in Daily Deals
- Data Rollover does not apply to Daily Deals
- It is possible to purchase other additional once-off bundles when your Daily Deal bundle is active.
- Bundles with the shortest validity will be consumed first, with the exception of URL bundles which will be consumed on the specific URL stated upon purchase e.g. a YouTube bundle.
- Data limit lock rules apply.
- When a customer migrates from Prepaid/Hybrid to Post-paid the customer may forfeit the bundle
- Vodacom reserves the right to suspend the Service in the event of suspected abuse or fraudulent usage, outside of what is considered reasonable for private, non-commercial use.
- Vodacom reserves the right to limit the number of bundles or Service in regions or areas where there is limited network capacity (high congestion) in order to maintain consistent quality of service.
- Vodacom reserves the right to alter or terminate the Service in order to prevent a catastrophic impact on the network.
- While Vodacom will use its reasonable endeavours to provide the Service, it does not commit to the uninterrupted supply of the Service, due to potential capacity limitations on the network.
- Vodacom reserves the right to suspend, cancel or convert the Service with reasonable notice.
- Vodacom reserves the right to change and/ or expand on these terms and conditions and will provide reasonable notice of any material changes prior to such change as and when the circumstances permit.