Vodacom Blue Bulls insurance
These are the terms and conditions of the Blou Bulle Vodacom Cellphone Insurance Policy. The insurer is Vodacom Insurance Company (RF) Limited, a registered insurance company.
THIS BENEFIT IS ONLY FOR VODACOM SUBSCRIBERS WHO CURRENTLY DO NOT HAVE VODACOM COMPREHENSIVE CELLPHONE INSURANCE COVER.
NO CLAIM WILL BE PAID IF A VODACOM SIM CARD IS NOT IN USE WITH THE INSURED CELLPHONE AT THE TIME OF THEFT OR LOSS.
insurance under this policy provides limited Theft cover to Blou Bulle for the benefit of Patrons attending
their Events at Loftus Versfeld Stadium as follows:
1. Theft at the Venue (Loftus Versfeld Stadium).
2. This is Theft only cover, any physical or accidental damage to the Cellphone will not be covered.
will be in the form of Vodacom Vouchers
up to the value R4 000 for
exclusive redemption at Vodacom Store @ Loftus Versfeld. We will not settle any
claims in the form of cash.
4. The duration for this insurance cover will be two (2) hours before the start of the Event and the cover will end two (2) hours after the Event.
5. The insurance cover will be activated once you have:
Opened/viewed the SMS sent by Vodacom Insurance, and
Clicked on the link in the SMS to read the terms and conditions for this insurance cover.
We do not cover:
1. Theft while the Cellphone is being used with any SIM card other than the Vodacom SIM Card.
theft claim where the insured Device was not active/used on the Vodacom Network
two (2) hours before the Rugby Game commences or during the Rugby Game. Any
Theft claims which occur (2) hours after the Rugby Game has ended.
4. Any claim or theft of a Cellphone already covered by Vodacom Comprehensive Cellphone Insurance.
5. Theft of the insured Device that was not reported to the police within 48 (forty-eight) hours after it was Stolen.
· In the event that your Cellphone is Stolen You MUST:
o Report this to the stadium security and complete a stadium security incident report.
o Report this to the South African Police Services and obtain a case number;
o Block the SIM Card listed on the Policy by phoning 082 111.
o Blacklist the Cellphone and obtain an I.T.C. reference number by phoning 082 111.
o Keep your ticket stub as proof of attending the Rugby Game
· A claim form must be completed and sent to Us within 30 (thirty) days of the claim occurring, containing all the necessary information as indicated above
· Send an e-mail to BBClaims@cellsure.co.za to submit a claim or phone 082124.
· A claim voucher authorisation code will be provided for a successful claim submission.
· In the event of a claim being the subject of a dispute or is rejected by Us, Blou Bulle may make representations to Us on behalf of the Authorised User. If the Authorised User is dissatisfied with the outcome of the claim, the Short-term Insurance Ombudsman may be approached by the claimant at:
o Telephone: 011 726 8900
o Fax: 011 726 5501/011 674 0951
o E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
· If there are false declarations made at the time of claiming which results in fraud, all benefits under this insurance policy shall be forfeited and your insurance cover will be cancelled with immediate effect.