Terms and Conditions
1. Video Play Time Bundle offer Vodacom subscribers who use the Video Play app an opportunity to purchase Video Time. Video Time can be used to stream Video Play content without the subscriber using their existing mobile data to stream.
2. Video Play Time Bundles are available for purchase by Vodacom subscribers and to use when consuming content on the Vodacom Video Play service.
7. Subscribers can dynamically select their Video Time allocation on per minute increments.
Video Time offerings will be available on a once-off basis and will not automatically be re-allocated.
All once-off Video Time Bundles will have a validity period of 7 days and will expire at 23:59 on the indicated day, from and including the day of purchase; consecutively.
Should the subscriber deplete their Video Time offering prior to the expiry date, further usage will be charged in accordance to the subscriber’s existing tariff or depleted from any other valid/available data bundle as per the subscriber existing tariff plan.
13. Video Time bundles will be the first paid for bundles to be depleted when streaming on Video Play App.
14. In the case of the bundle purchase of multiple once-off Video Time Bundles, the bundles will not expire independently. The validity of the latest once-off Video Time bundle bought will be applicable for all bundles.
15. Video Time bundles will only be available for consumption on devices connected to the Vodacom network.
16. Video Time bundles unique user identifier for consumption is the users Video Digital ID (Main Account MSISDN) and not a physical sim MSISDN. This means that a subscriber must have the Main Account sim inserted into the device when using Time Bundles in order for Time Bundles to deplete.
17. The channels in which subscribers can check their Video Time balances are the Video Play Digital Storefront Balance View for Summary and Detailed views.
· When a Video Time bundle is used to stream content, the bundle will be depleted according to the user’s actual contents playback length time. This includes additional time incurred when the user forwards or rewinds the asset (i.e. a user attempts to stream a 116 minute movie but rewinds the asset 5 min to re-watch a section therefore the total time depleted from the users active Video Time bundle is 121 minutes).
· When a Video Time bundle is used to download content, the bundle will deplete according to the play time length of the asset (i.e. a 116 minute length movie will deplete 116 minutes of an active Video Time bundle). Note: the time it takes to download the asset it irrelevant.
24. Should the subscriber select/click on a link that directs them away from Video Play specific stream or download, usage will be billed in accordance to the subscriber’s tariff or depleted from any other valid/available data bundle.