All Vodacom (Pty) Ltd (“Vodacom”) customers are able to reserve stock online with a Vodacom Shop online subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Online reservations only apply to the following services:
i. Upgrading an existing contract
2. To make a reservation:
ii. Select a device
iii. Click ‘Check stock at a store near you’ link on the device chosen
iv. Allow Vodacom to track your location, alternatively check ‘only show stores with stock’
v. Click on reserve stock at a store and confirm reservation.
vi. An email will be send to the customer confirming the reservation
vii. The selected store will receive a notification informing them of the reservation.
viii. In the event that the customer wants to cancel the reservation. The reservation can be cancelled from the ‘Cancel reservation’ button
in the email.
ix. Cancellation takes place immediately once confirmed
3. Customers are allowed to set up a reservation for a device at any point in time at a store where stock is available. Only a single reservation may be made at a store for a device. Should the store realise, upon receipt of the reservation, that the device is no longer available, it shall advise the customer promptly and proceed to cancel the reservation. Vodacom shall not be liable for claims of whatsoever nature in such instances.
4. The duration of the reservation is restricted to a maximum of 48 hours subject to the closing hours of the shop and expires afterwards.
5. Should the customer not make the reservation within the 48hours, then the reservation automatically expires and will be cancelled. Customers should reschedule a reservation if reservation has been cancelled.
6. Neither Vodacom nor its stores, agents or consultants shall be responsible for any loss or cancelled reservations, including reservations that were not received due to any failure of hardware, software, or other computer or technical systems.
7. Neither Vodacom nor any other person or party associated with the reservations and their associated companies, agents, contractors and sponsors and any of its personnel involved in this service, shall be liable whatsoever for any loss or damage incurred or suffered (including but not limited to direct or indirect or consequential loss), death or personal injury suffered or sustained arising from either participation in the stock reservation service.
9. If Vodacom is required by law to alter or cancel any aspect of the reservation service or to terminate it for any reason whatsoever, it will have the right to terminate the reservation service being offered, with immediate effect and without notice. In such event all participants hereby waive any rights which they may have against Vodacom and its associated companies, agents and/or contractors.
10. All information relating to the reservation service and published on any promotional material will form part of these Terms and Conditions.