Upon signing up for or upgrading to one of the following qualifying Vodacom Smart Data and/or Red More Data SIM only contracts for 24 months,the first 1000 (thousand) Vodacom customers who complete the redemption process online will be eligible to receive 3 (three) Sorbet vouchers each to the value of R250, to be redeemed monthly in a 3 (three) month period (the “Sorbet Voucher”):
- Smart Data 1GB
- Smart Data 2GB
- Smart Data 4GB
- Red More Data 6GB
- Red More Data 10GB
- Red More Data 25GB
- Red More Data 50GB
(the “Qualify Contract”).
In order to redeem the Sorbet Voucher, qualifying customers will be directed to a redemption website address, where they are to enter their unique code received via SMS. The website is the only place where qualifying customers can redeem the Sorbet Voucher. Qualifying customers will be able to redeem a single Sorbet voucher each month and will not be able to redeem all 3 (three) Sorbet vouchers at one go.
This promotion is valid from the 7th of August 2019 to the 6th of October 2019. Vodacom reserves the right to extend or curtail the period of this promotion for whatsoever reason.
- Upon verification and activation of a Qualifying Contract, a qualifying customer will receive communication in the form of an SMS to the activated number on the Qualifying Contract.A unique promotional code, as well as a link to the hamper redemption website will be included in the mentioned communication.
- In order to stand a chance to receive the Sorbet Voucher at no cost, a qualifying customer will be required to take out a new, or upgrade to, a Qualifying Contract according to the applicable rules. Prepaid customers migrating to any Qualifying Contract will also be eligible to receive a Sorbet Voucher.
- The unique code can only be used once, and redemption is limited to the 1st 1000 (thousand) clients who complete the redemption process online.
- After entering their unique code on the website qualifying customers will be prompted to enter their cellphone number to receive a unique one-time pin to allow them access to the redemption site.
- When on the site, qualifying customers can only redeem one voucher each month.
- The Sorbet Voucher is governed by the following terms and conditions:
- This gift card cannot be exchanged for cash;
- This gift card is redeemable for treatments and/or products;
- Valid at any Sorbet Nationwide;
- No cash back will be given as change;
- This gift card validity is as per Sorbet terms and conditions;
- The gift card number is valid until the total value of the gift card has been redeemed.
- Every 1 (one) month for the maximum of 3 (three) months, the qualifying participants can access the Vodacom redemption platform with their unique reward registration pin to request and redeem the 1 x R250 (two hundred and fifty rand) Sorbet digital reward voucher offering to be issued to them via SMS or email each month.
- The qualifying participants will make use of the digital reward as part of payment in Sorbet branches nationwide.
- User data collected via the Promotion will not be used for any other purpose than for the execution of the Promotion only.
- Customer can redeem their voucher at any Sorbet or Sorbet Man stores nationally (that is, only in South Africa).
- Customers will receive their redemption codes via SMS, which can take up to 7 working days, or after activating their contract their new Red contract.
- Should you not receive your SMS, email containing your Voucher, or have deleted or misplaced the voucher code please contact 087 057 1255 or [email protected] for verification.
- After receiving the unique PIN code, the Customer has six months to view, print, download SMS or E-mail their Sorbet voucher thereafter access to the redemption platform will be restricted.
- Redemption of the voucher is restricted to three-years after the vouchers have been redeemed via the redemption site.
- In the event that the user of the mobile phone (i.e. the participant in the Promotion) is not the person that is responsible for payment of the qualifying contract, then the prize will be awarded to the person that is the account holder and responsible for payment of the qualifying contract/ existing qualifying contract.
- Employees, directors, agents, contractors, enterprise customers and consultants of Vodacom and all other participating companies and their immediate families, life partners, associates, business partners do not qualify to participate or win in the competition.
- This Promotion is only open to natural persons 18 years and older.
- Neither Vodacom or any other person or party associated with the Promotion, their associated companies, agents, contractors and sponsors and any of its personnel involved in the Promotion, shall be liable whatsoever for any loss or damage incurred or suffered (including but not limited to direct or indirect or consequential loss), death or personal injury suffered or sustained arising from either participation in the Promotion or from claiming the prize.
- Vodacom reserves the right to terminate the Promotion immediately and without notice in the event that the Promotion is held to be or becomes unlawful. In such event all participants hereby waive any rights which they may have against Vodacom and acknowledge that they will have no recourse or claim of any nature whatsoever against Vodacom.
- In the event of a dispute in regard to any aspect of the promotion and/or these Terms and Conditions, Vodacom's decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Vodacom may refuse to give any Prize if the qualifying procedures or these Terms and Conditions have not been adhered to or if it detects any irregularities or fraudulent practices. Vodacom is entitled in its entire discretion to reject /withhold any prize for any reason and will not be obliged to notify participants that they are rejected.
- Vodacom Smart Data & Red More Data customers who have redeemed online will be able to log a customer query or complaint using the below details: 087 057 1255 or [email protected]
All information relating to the Promotion and published on any promotional material will form part of these Terms and Conditions. For the full terms and conditions on Red More Data and Smart Data packages please visit vodacom.co.za
GENERAL ONLINE SHOPPING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. These are the terms and conditions that apply when you order from us online (Online Shopping Terms). The Online Shopping Terms must be read together with the promotion terms and conditions that apply to the use of our website.
2. When you buy goods from us online, you agree to these terms and conditions and that we may send invoices to you electronically.
3. Goods and Pricing
3.1. All goods displayed on our website are subject to availability. If any goods ordered by you are not immediately available or are not available at all, we will let you know as soon as possible.
3.2. The stated prices on our website are in South African Rands.
4. We have made every effort to accurately display the goods specifically with regard to their colour, description and price. Please remember however that the colours that you see will depend on the device which you are using to access our website and we cannot guarantee that the goods when received will be the exact same colour as you have seen it.
5. Please ensure that you or your authorised representative is available at the delivery address. If anyone other than the purchaser is accepting delivery of the goods at the delivery address, they are presumed to be authorised to accept the goods on your behalf. We may in certain instances require the person accepting delivery to produce a form of identification. On delivery we will require that you or your authorised representative sign for the goods and fill in your or their name.
6.1. Risk in the goods will pass to you upon delivery of the goods to you or your authorised representative.
7.1. We are entitled to amend these online shopping terms and conditions, at our sole discretion, from time to time.