Vodacom Fibre Interim LTE Access Promotional Pricing
Terms And Conditions
1. The Vodacom Fibre Interim LTE Access standard terms and conditions are applicable unless explicitly mentioned within these promotional terms and conditions. These standard terms and conditions are available at https://myvodacom.secure.vodacom.co.za/vodacom/terms/fibre/vodacom-fibre-interim-lte-access
2. This promotion will be valid for new customers who enter into a Customer Contract for Vodacom Fibre Broadband from 25 October 2017 up to and including 31 January 2019.
3. The promotion is only available to new Vodacom Fibre Interim LTE Access customers.
4. The 100GB promotion at R599 as set out in the Vodacom Fibre Interim LTE Access Promotional Terms and Conditions will be available to all Bitstream and Self-build networks.
5. You will receive 100GB at R599 per month (Incl. VAT) (“the promotional pricing”).
6. Notwithstanding the expiry date of 31 January 2019, you will receive the benefit of the Promotional Pricing for the duration of your interim month-to-month contract. Upon installation of the Fibre at your premises, the Interim LTE Access service and promotional pricing will be terminated.
7. During the promotional period the 30GB and 50GB Interim LTE Access price plan will not be available.
8. You will need to request Interim LTE Access in order to qualify for the promotional pricing, the service is not automatically provided as part of the Vodacom Fibre Broadband product offering.
9. A customer may not resell the Vodacom Fibre Interim LTE Access or use the Vodacom Fibre Interim LTE Access for any commercial activities or where the service is on sold to other users.
10. Vodacom reserves the right to extend, vary or terminate the promotion at its own discretion.