Terms and Conditions
1. Please note this bundle is for voice calls - video calls are excluded.
2. The bundle is only available to Prepaid, Top Up and uChoose subscribers
3. The bundle excludes Contract customers and Community Services SIMs.
4. Purchase any amount of Power Hour bundles a day, i.e. 60 minutes worth of voice airtime (measured on a per minute basis).
5. All off-net calls will be billed to the customers prevailing price plan.
6. On weekdays (Monday to Friday), each Power Hour bundle costs R8 (incl. VAT).
7. On weekends (Saturday and Sunday), each Power Hour bundle costs R8 (incl. VAT).
8. Once a customer has used up the 60 voice minutes, they will begin paying again for voice calls made to Vodacom cellphone numbers at their current price plan rate. Thus, if a customer’s Power Hour bundle runs out while on a call, the customer will be billed at their applicable price plan rate, please refer to T&C’s on each Price Plan.
9. Discounted Vodacom4Less rates and redeemed Talking Points discounted rates will not be applicable while a Power Hour bundle is active.
10. All unused minutes will expire every day at midnight. Call types that qualify for Power
a) Vodacom to Vodacom (on-net) voice calls.
b) Callback to Vodacom (on-net)
c) Call forwarding to Vodacom (on-net)
d) Through-Connect to Vodacom (on-net)
e) Conference calls to Vodacom (on-net)
11. The following call types are excluded from the service:
a) Voice and video calls to other SA Networks
b) Roaming calls
c) International calls
d) Video calls (to all networks)
e) Conference calls (to other SA networks)
f) Call Sponsor
g) VAS calls
h) Reverse Charge
i) SMS, MMS, Data, SVS
j) General Service calls
k) Directory Enquiry calls
m) Message forwarding
n) Fax Out dial
o) Call forwarding (to other SA networks )
12. Vodacom reserves the right, in its sole discretion and to the extent permitted by law, to amend these T&Cs at any time. Vodacom may notify you of any significant changes, however there is no obligation on Vodacom to do so and it remains your responsibility to check these T&Cs regularly on the website and/or any other communications medium applicable.
Power Hour for a week
1. Power Hour for a week is available to Prepaid subscribers only.
2. The Power Hour for a week bundle is R50 and allows you to get a 60-minute bundle every day for seven consecutive days. The bundle is for Vodacom to Vodacom calls.
3. The bundle is available for purchase on *135# More Power menu, *135*60#
4. The balance that appears on *135# is the balance for that day’s bundle.
5. Every day’s bundle allocation is valid until midnight with no carry over.
6. Discounted Vodacom 4Less rates and redeemed Talking Points discounted rates will not apply to the Power Hour bundle.
7. Call types that qualify for Power Hour
o Vodacom to Vodacom (on-net) voice
o Callback to Vodacom (on-net)
o Call forwarding to Vodacom (on-net)
o Through-Connect to Vodacom (on-net)
o Conference calls to Vodacom (on-net)
8. Call types that are excluded:
o Voice and video calls to other SA Networks
o Roaming calls
o International calls
o Video calls (to all networks)
o Conference calls (to other SA networks)
o Call Sponsor
o VAS calls
o Reverse Charge
o SMS, MMS, Data, SVS
o General Service calls
o Directory Enquiry calls
o Message forwarding
o Fax Out dial
o Call forwarding (to other SA networks)