Terms & Conditions
Vodacom Platinum programme benefits are subject to the following terms and conditions:
Your Vodacom cellphone number serves as your Platinum programme membership number.
Membership is valid for a period of 12 (twelve) months and is reviewed annually.
Any and all benefits associated with Platinum programme membership are available and applicable for the year of your Platinum programme membership only. They may not be accumulated, transferred or exchanged.
If a company is responsible for your cellphone account, it is your responsibility to ensure that benefits you receive on the Platinum programme do not contravene the company policies and procedures.
Membership of the Platinum programme will be forfeited immediately if you port to another mobile network operator.
Vodacom reserves the right to change the rules of the programme at its sole discretion, at any time
Premium Service Desk access
- You will be routed directly to the Premium Service Desk when calling 082 1903 from the cellphone number that is registered on the Platinum programme.
Annual upgrade benefit
- Should your account not be in good standing, you will be automatically removed from the programme and none of the benefits will apply, including the yearly handset upgrade.
- There is no administration charge associated with the annual upgrade benefit.
- The range of devices available for the upgrade is dependent on your applicable price plan.
- Device insurance is your responsibility.
- Please remember to check your cellphone insurance after each upgrade to ensure it is insured for its replacement value. The Premium Service Desk consultants will be able to assist you.
Faulty, lost or stolen device benefits
- If your cellphone is faulty or defective and requires repair, contact the Premium Service Desk to arrange to have it repaired.
- Costs of the repairs are for your own account and are not covered under the Platinum programme benefits.
- You will receive a courtesy phone on loan for up to 30 days, while yours is being repaired.
- Should you not return the courtesy phone, you will be charged for the cost of the phone.
- To qualify for the free replacement and delivery of your lost or stolen data device and/or its SIM card, your data service must have been used in conjunction with your data line number on the Vodacom network within the last 30 days.
- In terms of RICA legislation, you are required to report lost and stolen mobile devices. Notify the Premium Service Desk on 082 1903 and the consultants will assist, issuing an ITC reference number. This reference number may be required by SAPS in order to obtain a case number, or by your insurer in the event of a claim