1. The Mobiwire Sakari Promotion (the “Promotion”) will run from 01 April 2018 until on 31 August 2018 (both days inclusive).
2. New and existing Vodacom prepaid customers (excluding Community Service and IN SIGI customers) can participate in the Promotion, but Post-paid, Hybrid/Top-Up, whether new or existing, are excluded from the Promotion (“Qualifying Customers”).
3. Qualifying Customers are required to (i) purchase a new Mobiwire Sakari device (the “Device”) at participating Vodacom Shops or participating retailers in South Africa to get R100 bonus airtime and 200MB once-off valid for 7 days,
The bonus airtime is on-net and has a depletion rate as follows:
R2.00 per minute for calls (Vodacom to Vodacom only), billed per second;
R2.00 per MB for data;
R0.50 per SMS (Vodacom to Vodacom only);
4. The bonus airtime (R100,00) as well as data (200MB) will be allocated to a linked Vodacom Prepaid SIM card valid for 7 (seven) days, and will only be activated if the new/ existing Vodacom Prepaid SIM card is inserted into the Mobiwire Sakari device :
a. The bonus airtime and data allocations are once off allocations;
b. The bonus airtime and data allocations are available to use within a specified valid period of 7 (seven) days from date of activation;
5. The first eligible SIM inserted in the Device will be used to allocate the promotional airtime and data, as set out in clause 3 above.
6. Allocation may take up to 72 (seventy two) hours from activation.
7. Bonus airtime and data allocations are not transferrable.
8. Data allocated does not apply to data roaming.
9. The duration of the Promotion may be extended or curtailed at the discretion of Vodacom.
10. In the event of a dispute in regard to any aspect of the Promotion and/or the Terms and Conditions, Vodacom’s decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Neither Vodacom or any other person or party associated with the proposition, their associated companies, agents, contractors and sponsors and any of its personnel involved in the proposition, shall be liable whatsoever for any loss or damage incurred or suffered (including but not limited to direct or indirect or consequential loss), death or personal injury suffered or sustained arising from participation in the promotion position.
12. If Vodacom is required by law to alter or cancel any aspect of the Promotion or to terminate it as a result of changes in legislation, or for any reason whatsoever, it will have the right to terminate the Promotion being offered, with immediate effect and without notice. In such event all participants hereby waive any rights which they may have against the Vodacom and its associated companies, agents, contractors and/or sponsors.
13. All information relating to the Promotion which is published on any marketing material will form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any conflict between such marketing material and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.