1. Google Play Store bundles can only be used by customers within the Google Play Store to browse, download and update their apps.
2. The Google Play Store bundles will be available to all new and existing Prepaid, Hybrid (Top-up) and Post-paid customers
3. Customers can purchase an unlimited number of the Google Play Store bundles by dialling *123# (Just4You). All prices for the Google Play Store bundles include VAT
4. Customers will be presented with the following Google Play Store bundle options:
5. Google Play Store bundles will only be consumed by data traffic used to access the Google Play Store through the Google Play Store app. They will only be consumed by data traffic to browse, download and update apps and games. They will not be consumed by data traffic to other Play Store content such as Movies & TV, Music, Books and Magazines. (excludes Google Play Store mobile website)
6. There is no carry-over of unused Google Play Store bundles after the expiry dates as stipulated in clause 4 above.
7. The Google Play Store bundles will be activated immediately after purchase and are allocated in full with no pro-rata applied.
8. Google Play Store bundles cannot be used whilst roaming abroad, Roaming rates as per your existing tariff plan will apply for data used while abroad independent of whether you are accessing the Google Play Store.
9. Google Play Store bundles will have no associated out-of-bundle rate. Should a customer deplete their Google Play Store bundle prior to the expiry date, further usage will be charged in accordance to the customer’s existing tariff or depleted from any other valid/available data bundle. Once a bundle is depleted no further data usage will be allowed unless the customer opts into OOB bundle rate (R0.49c per MB)
10. Google Play Store bundles should be available for transfer before they expire.
11. Moving from one Price Plan to another Price Plan, migration rules:
• Migrating from a Post-paid Price Plan to a Prepaid Price Plan, you will forfeit your Google Play Store Bundle.
• Migrating from a Post-paid Price Plan to a Top Up/uChoose Price Plan, you will forfeit your Google Play Store Bundle.
• When a Post-paid subscriber with a Google Play Store bundle migrates to another Post-paid plan, the subscriber will retain their Google Play Store bundle.
• When an uChoose/Top Up or Prepaid subscriber with a Google Play Store bundle migrates to a Prepaid/uChoose or Top Up plan, the subscriber will retain their Google Play Store bundle.
• When an uChoose/Top Up or Prepaid subscriber with a Google Play Store bundle migrates to a Post-paid plan, the Google Play Store bundle will be forfeited.
12. Customers can purchase multiple Google Play Store bundles at the same time. Each Google Play Store bundle purchased will be allocated as a once-off bundle and will not be automatically re-allocated.
13. Google Play Store bundles will only be available for consumption in the Google Play Store on devices connected to the Vodacom Network.
14. The purchase of all Google Play Store bundles will be deducted from the customer’s rechargeable airtime for Prepaid and uChoose subscribers. The purchase of all Google Play Store bundles will be added onto the customer's monthly bill for post-paid subscribers.
15. Vodacom reserves the right to amend and/or update these terms and conditions and where such change is material, Vodacom shall provide you with reasonable prior written notice prior to any such change taking effect. Any such updates shall apply to you and your use of the Google Play Store bundles and by continuing to use the Google Play Store bundles, you shall be deemed to have accepted such changes. If you do not agree, please do not use Google Play Store bundles.