1. The Vodacom Geographic Number Porting service offers customers the ability to port geographic fixed telephone numbers from other operators to the Vodacom Fibre Fixed Voice network
2. The Vodacom Fibre and Vodacom Fibre Geographic Number Porting terms and conditions are available at www.vodacom.co.za/fibre.
3. The detailed Vodacom Fibre Geographic Number Porting process is available at www.vodacom.co.za/fibre.
4. The Vodacom Fibre Geographic Number Porting service is subject to Vodacom’s Standard terms and conditions.
5. Where there is any conflict between the Vodacom Standard terms and conditions and the Vodacom Fibre Geographic Number Porting terms and conditions, the last mentioned shall prevail.
Application of Vodacom Geographic Number Porting
6. Vodacom is not responsible for any credit and/or unused allowances that will be forfeited when the geographic number is ported to the Vodacom Fibre Fixed Voice network.
7. Vodacom does not commit to offer all products and/or services provided by the donor network when the geographic number is ported to Vodacom Fibre Fixed Voice network.
8. The Vodacom Geographic Number Porting service will not allow a customer to port to another network operator within 60 days from requested port date to the Vodacom Fibre Fixed Voice network.
9. The customer must confirm that the geographic number to be ported is a valid portable number.
10. The Vodacom Fibre Geographic Number Porting service will be charged at rate determined by Vodacom.
11. Vodacom reserve the right to adjust the Vodacom Fibre Geographic Number Porting service pricing from time to time.
12. The customer is responsible for any monies or outstanding fees payable to the donor network.
13. The Vodacom Fibre Geographic Number Porting service will only action a port request once a Vodacom Fibre service has been installed and signed off.
14. The port request is subject to approval from the donor network.
15. The donor network could declines the port application such as accounts in arrears or incorrect information provided in the port application
16. Vodacom will notify the customer when the port has been approved and provisioned on Vodacom network.