Vodacom Fibre Broadband Frogfoot Promotional Offer Summary
These additional terms and conditions shall only apply to the Vodacom Fibre Broadband Services on the Frogfoot Bitstream Network. The Promotional Offer shall be made available from 9 February 2021 to 28 February 2021, both days inclusive, on the Frogfoot Bitstream Network. The Promotional Offer will provide qualifying customers with one (1) month free subscription to a standard Vodacom Fibre Broadband Service where same is ordered and activated within specific geographic locations.
Vodacom Fibre Broadband Terms and Conditions
1. Over and above the additional terms and conditions set-out herein, the standard Terms and Conditions for the Vodacom Fibre Broadband Price Plans shall apply to the Promotional Offer, and these are available at the following link:
Vodacom Fibre Broadband Frogfoot Promotion Terms and Conditions:
2. The Promotional Offer shall be restricted to the ordering and activation of standard Vodacom Fibre Broadband Services and shall be made available to qualifying customers that are situated within the following geographic areas where Frogfoot has network presence:
· Port Elizabeth
3. The Promotional Offer shall only be made available to new and qualifying subscribers that place their orders throughout the duration of the Promotional Period and who elect one of the following contract terms for the relevant Vodacom Fibre Broadband Services:
· 12 months; or
· 24 months.
4. The Promotional Offer is not capable of activation in conjunction with the following services:
· Value Added Services; and
· Vodacom Premium Fibre Services.
5. The Promotional Offer is subject to successful credit vetting and the entering into a subscriber contract for a period of twenty-four (24)-month, twelve (12)-month or month-to-month contract term.
6. The duration of the Promotional Period is for one (1) month that is calculable from the date that the Optical Network Terminal (“ONT”) equipment has been installed on the subscriber’s premises and the service is subsequently activated immediately thereafter. For the avoidance of any doubt, the commencement date of the Promotional Period is not calculable from the date that the relevant contract term becomes effective.
7. Given that the commencement of the Promotional Period is dependent upon the installation of the ONT equipment and that Vodacom cannot guarantee the specific date upon which the installation shall occur, regardless of the installation date, the subscriber is assured of receiving the benefit of the Promotional Offer.
8. In the event that a subscriber relocates from the residential premises at which the Promotional Offer had been activated to a different residential premise, the Promotional Offer shall not be re-activated at the latter (new) residential premises.
9. The cancellation of an activated service that is subject to the Promotional Offer prior to the full contract term will render the cancellation clause in the standard terms and conditions being applicable. The subscriber will then be liable for a balance of contract clawback.
10. A customer that has already activated the Promotional Offer may not subsequently activate another Promotional Offer in the event that this customer’s services are relocated to a different service address.