Terms and conditions
1. The standard terms and conditions for Vodacom Top Up Cellular Contracts are applicable to the Cellular contract unless explicitly mentioned within the Vodacom Fibre Mobile Deals terms and conditions. These standard terms and conditions are available at https://myvodacom.secure.vodacom.co.za/vodacom/terms/terms-and-conditions
2. You will receive a 24 (twenty four) or 36 (thirty six) month Vodacom Cellular Top Up Zero contract.
3. You may be liable for a once-off connection fee for the Vodacom Cellular contract.
4. The Mobile deals are available to new Vodacom Fibre Broadband customers only.
5. Specific deals are available on a twenty four (24) month or thirty six (36) month Top Up zero contract.
6. You will be required to have a TV licence in order qualify for all TV deals.
7. Should you not have a TV licence you will be provided with information on how to purchase a TV licence.
8. Should you do not purchase a TV licence within five (5) days after being advised by the customer support agent the contract will be cancelled where a TV was only selected.
9. Should you not be available to receive delivery of your TV after 3 delivery attempts your order will be cancelled.
10. Where a TV / Xbox combination deal was applied for and you do not purchase a TV licence within five (5) days after being advised by customer support the TV will be cancelled, you will however still be liable for the subscription of the Xbox.
11. You will be liable for a once-off connection fee for the contract.
12. The delivery of accessories such as the Xbox, laptops, V-Home security, Vodacom Super Wi-Fi etc. will be managed by an authorised Vodacom delivery agent.
13. The delivery of the TV will be managed by an authorised third party (3rd).
Delivery of the TV
14. A voucher will be delivered to you by an authorised Vodacom delivery agent.
15. You will be required to provide the proof of purchase (tax invoice) as well a copy of your Identity
Document to the delivery agent before the voucher will be provided to you.
16. You will be required to login to following website to schedule the delivery of the TV
17. You will be required to enter in the following details on the website.
- Voucher code / number
- Upload your proof of purchase (tax invoice) - up to 6mb in size accepted
- Name and surname
- Identity number
- TV licence number
- Cellphone number
- Daytime contact number
- Alternative contact number
- Email address
- Delivery address
18. Once you have submitted your details a customer support agent will verify the information and
contact you to make schedule the delivery of the TV.
19. Should a 3rd party receive my delivery I will ensure my Identity Document, as well as the 3rd
parties Identity Document, is available at the point of delivery.
TV warranty and customer support
20. You can view the warranty terms and conditions for the Vodacom Fibre Mobile Deals by accessing the following link http://help.vodacom.co.za/personal/subtopics/61/Vodacom-Fibre/9613/Accessories
21. You can query the status of the delivery, reschedule delivery or cancel deliveries for the TV by contacting customer support on 011 2367807 or by email [email protected]