Terms And Conditions
1. Vodacom reserves the right to expand on and/or amend these terms and conditions and where such change is material, Vodacom shall provide you with reasonable prior written notice prior to any such change taking effect
2. The prices of the once-off monthly data bundles are promotional and are valid until 31 January 2020
3. The monthly promo data bundles should be available to all Vodacom Prepaid, Hybrid and Post-paid customers on Vodacom Channels. The channels are defined as below:
• USSD (*135#)
• Vodacom Online (MyVodacom App &Portal)
4. The monthly promo data bundles are available to Hybrid and Prepaid customers on Vodacom Express Recharge and Masterpass (Credit and Debit card) channels
5. The monthly promo data bundles are available as once-off bundles
6. For financial institutions, only the prices following two bundles will be promotional:
7. Vodacom will determine which additional personalised offers bundles will be added to the monthly promo bundles offered to customers.
8. All monthly promo bundles offered will be valid for 30 days and will expire at 23:59 on the 30th day after the day of purchase.
9. All monthly data bundle prices are inclusive of VAT.
10. Customers will be charged for the volume of data sent and received, and not the time you spend connected.
11. No pro-ration is applied, the full allocation is always received and the full charge is always applied.
12. The cost of the monthly promo data bundles will be applied to the customers as follows:
• Deducted from airtime for Prepaid and Hybrid customers
• Added to bill for Prepaid customers
13. If a monthly promo data bundle is depleted and there are no additional active data bundles remaining all out of bundle date usage will be blocked by default. Customers can only use data at out of bundle rates if they provide explicit consent.
14. A customer is allowed to purchase multiple monthly promo data bundle offers.
15. There will be no Night Owl data allocation on the monthly promo data bundles.
16. Monthly promo bundles can have their validity extended if they buy another bundle of the same size and validity while the initial promo bundle is still available for use. The validity of the monthly promo bundle will then be extended to the validity of the bundle of the same size and validity that was bought.
17. The monthly promo bundles cannot be used for international roaming.
18. The monthly promo bundles can be transferred to other customers on the Vodacom network based on the terms defined in the Vodacom Data Transferred service found in the following: https://www.vodacom.co.za/vodacom/terms/data-bundle-terms/data-transfer
19. Customers can view the balance of their monthly promo data bundles on the following channels:
• USSD (*135#)
• Online (MyVodacom App & Portal)
• Customer Care (082 135)
20. Customers who have a data line (Mobile Broadband Bundles) will not qualify for the monthly promo bundles
21. Vodacom reserves the right to suspend the service in the event of suspected abuse where non-compliant devices as specified by the regulating body ICASA are being used on the Vodacom network
22. The standard terms of the monthly data bundles can be found on the following link: https://www.vodacom.co.za/vodacom/terms/data-bundle-terms/once-off-data-terms-and-conditions