Terms and Conditions:
Vodacom (Pty) Ltd ("Vodacom") is running the Zetnet Recharge and Get Campaign. Customers need to recharge for R12 and get 100MB WhatsApp free valid for 1 day.
All participants during the term of the Competition agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
- The Campaign will run from 00h00 on 6th December 2021 to 23h59 on 31st January 2022 ("term of Campaign").
- The duration of the Campaign may be extended or curtailed at the discretion of Vodacom.
- Recharge with R12 or more and get 100MB WhatsApp free valid for 1 day. Participants are allowed to recharge and get rewarded multiple times.
- Entries received from business accounts held by legal persons (amongst other Corporates and SMEs, etc.) are excluded from participating and winning in the Campaign.
- Only entrants using Vodacom Zetnet SIM cards that have been RICA registered are eligible to win the Campaign. Each owner of a SIM card(s) is responsible to comply with South African law by RICA registering their SIM cards.
- Employees, directors and agents of Vodacom and all participating stores, their immediate families, life partners, business partners and associates and any person directly involved with the sponsoring, devising, production, management or marketing of this Competition are not eligible to participate in this Competition.
- Participants must reside in South Africa and be in possession of a valid South African identity document or permanent residence permit or temporary residence permit valid for a period exceeding 3 (three) months for the Republic of South Africa and valid at the End Date.
- In the event that the user of the mobile phone (i.e. the participant in the Competition) is not the person that is responsible for payment of the participating mobile phone account/ charges, then the Zetnet offer will be awarded to the person that is responsible for payment of the participating mobile phone account/ charges.
- Vodacom reserves the right to withhold any prize until it is satisfied that the claim by a particular winner is valid. The selected winners must be able to identify themselves, in a manner determined by Vodacom, as the qualifying entrants to the campaign and have to comply with the required validation procedure, determined by Vodacom, in order to claim any prizes, failing which such winner will forfeit the prize and the prize will be awarded to the next selected qualifying entrant.
- User data collected via the Campaign will not be used for any other purpose than for execution of the Campaign.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to, or must be understood to, unlawfully restrict, limit or avoid any rights or obligations, as the case may be, created for either the participant or the promoter in terms of the Consumer Protection Act, 68 of 2008 ("CPA").
- The judges' decision on any aspect of the campaign including the allocation of the offer will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- In the event of a dispute in regard to any aspect of the Campaign and/or the Terms and Conditions, Vodacom's decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Vodacom may refuse to award the offer if entry procedures or these Terms and Conditions have not been adhered to or if it detects any irregularities or fraudulent practices. Vodacom is entitled in its entire discretion to reject any participant for any reason and will not be obliged to notify participants that they are rejected.
- Vodacom and/or any other person or party associated with the Campaign, their associated companies, agents, contractors and sponsors and any of its personnel involved in the campaign, shall not be liable whatsoever for any loss or damage incurred or suffered (including but not limited to direct or indirect or consequential loss), death or personal injury suffered or sustained arising from either participation in the campaign or from claiming the prize.
- Vodacom, its directors, employees, agents and distributors, are not responsible for any misrepresentation (whether written or verbal) in respect of any prize nor in respect of any warranties, guarantees or undertakings given by any person other than Vodacom itself.
- If Vodacom is required by law to alter or cancel any aspect of the campaign or to terminate it as a result of changes in legislation, or for any reason whatsoever, it will have the right to terminate the campaign being offered, with immediate effect and without notice. In such event all entrants hereby waive any rights which they may have against Vodacom and its associated companies, agents, contractors and/or sponsors.
- All information relating to the Campaign which is published on any marketing material will form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any conflict between such marketing material and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
- The Campaign is also subject to, and must be read in conjunction with, Vodacom's existing terms and conditions applicable to its website and mobile site respectively: http://www.vodacom.co.za/personal/main/termsandconditions/websitetermsandconditions