These Terms and Conditions govern all Vodacom prepaid / Top-Up airtime or airtime bundle purchases as part of the 5% Extra Promotion that can be done on www.vodacom.co.za, www.vodacom.mobi, My Vodacom App using a credit and/or cheque card.
All users agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions:
- 1. The promotion runs from 8h00 on 25 November 2013 to 30 June 2014. (“end date”).
- 2. Vodacom customers buying Vodacom airtime qualify for 5% additional airtime for the duration of this promotion only when they:
- a) Buy Vodacom prepaid airtime or airtime bundles on any of the following channels: www.vodacom.co.za or www.vodacom.mobi or My Vodacom App;
- b) Use either a credit or cheque card to purchase airtime or airtime bundles;
- c) Purchase airtime or airtime bundles for Top-Up or prepaid Vodacom mobile numbers only.
- d) Purchase airtime or airtime bundles to the value of a minimum amount of R12.00 and a maximum amount of R500.00 at a time.
- 3. Users that are not Vodacom subscribers do not qualify for this promotional offer.
- 4. The provisioning of airtime takes place immediately at the time of the purchase. Customers will receive 2 (two) SMS’s once the transaction is done: one for the main purchase and the second one for the 5% incentive.
- 5. The 5% promotional airtime is calculated as a percentage of each transaction and rounded up to the nearest rand.
- 6. In the event that customers have not received the 5% incentive, they can send an email to:
- 7. Vodacom contract subscribers may purchase airtime or airtime bundles for Vodacom prepaid or Top-Up customers.
- 8. The promotion is also subject to, and must be read in conjunction with Vodacom’s existing Terms and Conditions applicable to all purchases from the Vodacom Online shop: http://www.vodacom.co.za/personal/main/vodacomonlineshop
- 9. There are no additional charges for participating in the Competition, but standard data costs as per user’s Service Provider apply for data usage.
- 10. Data transfer speeds are not guaranteed and are dependent on network availability and utilisation.
- 11. The promotion is also subject to, and must be read in conjunction with Vodacom’s existing terms and conditions applicable to its website and mobile site respectively:
12. The duration of this promotion may be extended or curtailed at the discretion of Vodacom.
- 13. In the event of a dispute in regard to any aspect of the promotional offer, Vodacom’s decision will be final and binding and no correspondence may be entered into.
- 14. Vodacom has no control over the interception or loss of your personal information over the internet and assumes no liability for any such interception or loss.
- 15. User data collected via the promotion will not be used for any other purpose than for the promotion only.