Accessory Spend enables a customer to add an Accessory Spend to a specific value determined by Vodacom. The Spend is available to new and upgrade contracts. The Spend must be utilized in store at the time of upgrade or taking up a new contract and will only be applicable to specific deals.
*Note: R200.00 is used as an example throughout this document. The value is changeable to each requirement.
1. The Accessory Spend is redeemable in store at the time of upgrade or taking up a new contract.
2. Accessory Spend can only be used to purchase Accessories found in store at time of redemption.
3. It is the Franchisee’s responsibility to ensure the Accessory Spend is redeemed against Accessories only.
4. It is the Franchisee’s responsibility to ensure the Accessory Spend is issued to a customer for the selected deals only.
5. Accessory Spend cannot be redeemed as cash.
6. Accessory Spend is not transferrable.
7. Accessory Spend cannot be used in conjunction with other offers, promotions and vouchers.
8. Customer can redeem one spend per deal.
9. Customer cannot request an extension on the Accessory Spend.
10. Customer cannot take up accessories that are not in stock at the time of redemption of the Accessory Spend.
11. Customer can add as many accessories to the value of the specified Spend amount.
12. Accessory Spend is valid at the time of upgrade or taking up a new contract.
13. Should the customer spend more than R200.00 on Accessories with the Accessory Spend, he/she is liable to pay in the difference in store at the time of redeeming the Accessory Spend.
14. Should the customer spend less than R200.00 on Accessories with the Accessory Spend, he/she acknowledges that there will be no change given. The customer forfeits the remaining balance.
15. Should the customer spend less than R200 on Accessories with the Accessory Spend, he/she is allowed a R21.00 shortfall only. E.g.: the customer cannot select accessories less than a total amount of R179.00.
16. There is no end date to the Accessory Spend campaign however each Accessory Spend utilized works in conjunction with a deal which has a specified deal cycle.
17. Each Accessory Spend is subject to availability of the specified deal.