How do I get Daily Data Bundles (or Internet Daily)?
- Ensure that you have sufficient airtime.
- Dial *135# and follow the prompts to purchase a Daily Data bundle.
- To check your balance after buying the bundle, simply dial *135# or send an SMS with “balance” to 136.
Prepaid customers cannot purchase Daily Data bundles if they have another Broadband Standard or Broadband Advanced data bundle active. A customer can purchase unlimited Daily Data bundles. A customer with active Daily Data bundles cannot purchase a Broadband Standard or Broadband Advanced data bundle until the Daily Data bundle has been fully consumed, or the validity period has been exceeded.
Top Up Customers cannot purchase an Daily Data Bundle if they already have an active recurring / month-to-month data bundle regardless of whether or not their data has been depleted. Top Up customers can only purchase a Daily Data bundle if their once-off data bundle has been depleted (Broadband Advanced or Broadband standard) or if they are on My Meg 0.
If you don’t have a browser to access the Internet, or if you’re looking for one that saves you money, consider using Opera Mini:
- It compresses data, which reduces browsing costs and allows you to browse faster.
- The download is FREE and you only pay for data usage.
SMS ‘OPERA’ to 31116 (FREE) and click on the link sent to your cellphone to begin the download. Once downloaded, Opera Mini automatically installs.