1. Click on Add to my bill
2. You will be redirected to the secure site Vodacom Offers to verify your mobile number at https://idgw.vodafone.com/authorise#/xxxx
3. Enter your Vodacom Prepaid, Top Up or Contract mobile cellphone number and click Continue
4. You will receive a SMS containing a one-time pin. Enter the 6 digit pin and click Verify PIN
5. You will be redirected to https://offers.vodafone.com/za to view the Apple Music offer. Click on the offer
6. Tick the ‘I accept terms and conditions’ and then click on ‘ADD APPLE MUSIC NOW’
7. You will a receive a SMS confirming the activation of Apple Music on your Vodacom account.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Yes, Vodacom Prepaid, Top Up and Contract customers can charge their Apple Music subscription to their Vodacom cellphone number.
Due to the fact that a one-time pin is sent to your Vodacom number that you have entered, you will not be able to view the pin if you are using a data SIM card number which is in a mobile router device.
Yes. Apple Music is available on iOS, Android, Mac and PC devices as well as other selected devices.
You will need to cancel your existing subscription and then follow the How to guide to access the Apple Music offers page to add the service to your Vodacom account.
The promotional offer of 3 months free Apple Music is only available to new Apple Music subscribers. Existing Apple Music subscribers do not qualify for this promotional offer.
When adding Apple Music to your Vodacom account, you will be charged directly to the Vodacom cellphone number you have entered. If you would like to add a second account, you will need to set up the add to bill option on that specific cellphone number.
Watch the How to video