Online through the Microsoft Store:
1. Sign in to the Payment options page with your Microsoft account.
2. Find the payment option you want to update, and then select Edit info.
3. Enter your updated info, and then select Save.
1. If you are trying to remove a payment option that’s tied to a Microsoft subscription with recurring billing (such as Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Game Pass, or Office 365), it cannot be removed until your change how you pay for the subscription.
2. Find the payment option you want to remove, then select Remove.
3. Select Yes, remove to confirm that you want to remove the payment option.
On your Xbox Console:
1. Sign into your Microsoft account.
2. Press the Xbox button.
3. Select System > Settings > Account > Payment & billing.
4. Scroll right to the payment option you want to update, and then select Edit Info.
5. Update the payment option details and then select Save.
1. Follow steps 1 – 3 under “How to update a payment option”.
2. Scroll right to the payment option you want to remove, and then select Remove.
1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
2. Select System > Settings > Account > Subscriptions.
3. Choose the subscription you want to manage.
4. Under Payment and billing, select Change how you pay.
5. Choose an existing payment option or Add a new way to pay.