Terms and Conditions for VoLTE
1. VoLTE (Voice over the LTE network) requires a VoLTE compatible device with a minimum of a 64k SIM card and the VoLTE service provisioned on the SIM card. Customers can call 082 135, 082 155 to provision their SIM cards, alternatively they can visit any approved Vodacom outlet to have the service activated.
2. The VoLTE service will be free of charge. Calls made over the VoLTE network will be charged for at the prevailing price plans applicable call rates. The VoLTE service will be automatically provisioned for customers using compatible devices within 24 hours of the activation of their SIM card in the device.
3. Existing free minutes, where applicable, can be used to make VoLTE calls.
4. VoLTE will be available to Contract price plans only during the launch phase. VoLTE will not be available to Top Up/uChoose and Prepaid price plans during the launch phase.
5. VoLTE calls will only be available in LTE coverage areas, for more information visit the coverage map at http://www.vodacom.co.za, alternatively call 082 135 free from your Vodacom cell phone.
6. The VoLTE service will not be available to customers that have an active One Net service.
7. Calls made to international numbers will be charged for at the prevailing price plans applicable international call rate.
8. If a customer moves out of an LTE coverage area during a VoLTE call, the call will be switched back to the CSFB (Circuit Switched Fall Back) network, which will then handle the call. CSFB refers to the older second generation and third generation networks that co-exist with LTE on the Vodacom network on which calls have been historically made. Calls will be charged for at the prevailing price plans applicable call rate regardless of the network being used for the duration of the call.
9. VoLTE calls made to other networks will be possible, network dependant, and will be charged for at the prevailing price plans applicable call rate to other networks regardless of the network being used for the duration of the call.
10. All existing applicable international roaming terms and conditions apply.
11. All existing applicable price plan, product and LTE terms and conditions apply.