Vodacom at home T & Cs
VODACOM AT HOME : PREPAID - T and Cs
1. Customers must have a valid Vodacom prepaid SIM card and a Vodacom At Home MSISDN ( cell phone number) in order to qualify for Vodacom at Home services and products
2. All Vodacom At Home prepaid customers are pre-provisioned with a 1 GB recurring bundle
3. All Vodacom At Home prepaid customers will receive their first 1GB data allocation once the Vodacom At Home device and SIM is activated
4. Data bundle purchases cannot be refunded either partially or in full
5. A customer migrating or porting to a non-Vodacom at Home tariff will forfeit all data bundles and recurring bundle services
6. The monthly recurring bundles will be allocated provided a customer has recharged their airtime account with the applicable amount
7. Vodacom At Home prepaid customers cannot change their tariff to any other Vodacom prepaid tariff
8. Vodacom At Home prepaid customer will have exclusive access to Vodacom at Home prepaid data bundles
9. Vodacom At Home monthly recurring bundles are valid for 30 days from date of allocation
10. Vodacom At Home customers will be able to recharge their airtime accounts using any of the existing Vodacom recharge channels
11. Only Vodacom At Home customers who register their alternative number will receive data usage notifications to their alternative number.
12. Customers with insufficient funds in their airtime account will not be allocated a data bundle on the recurrence date
13. Vodacom will check your account to deduct the recurring bundle cost from the customers airtime account.
- Should a customer not have sufficient funds then the date on which the billing is successful will become the new billing date .