uChoose Terms and Conditions
Terms And Conditions
1. The following Terms and Conditions relate to the Vodacom uChoose Flexi and uChoose Smart Plans. These Terms and Conditions must be read in conjunction with the standard Terms and Conditions contained in the Vodacom Contract airtime agreement and Terms and Conditions Booklet and where any terms and conditions conflict with each other then these uChoose Flexi and uChoose Smart Price Plans terms and conditions will prevail.
2. These Terms and Conditions do not replace any other Terms and Conditions, agreements or contracts that exist between you and Vodacom.
3. Your subscription to the Service constitutes your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Vodacom reserves the right to modify the Service(s) where reasonably required and may from time to time expand on these Terms and Conditions and will provide you with reasonable notice thereof. You will be bound by all current Terms and Conditions, so please update yourself with them on a regular basis.
4. The Voice bundle included on these Flexi and Smart Plans will be available for use for calls to any local network at any time of day.
5. Voice minutes carried over on migration from another Vodacom bundled price plan of the same type will be carried for 1 month.
6. Vodacom reserves the right to charge for VOIP events on selected price plans at applicable rates.
7. If you migrate from a Price Plan with bundles as part of the standard Price Plan to any other Price Plan, regardless of whether the new Price Plan selected incorporates any bundled offerings, migration rules will apply and you may forfeit all or a portion of the accumulated bundle.
8. Calls or connections to Value Added Services and Premium rated services are excluded from the inclusive bundles and will be charged for separately at the current prevailing rate as set out in the Price Plan.
9. The following categories shall be excluded from all uChoose Smart Voice bundles and shall be charged for at the current prevailing Price Plan rate:
a. International calls
b. Premium rated calls
c. Roaming services
d. Premium rated IVR
e. Premium rated Dicon
f. Special Short Codes
g. Video IVR
h. International VAS and Premium services
i. Travel Talk
j. Conference Calls
k. Call Sponsor (sponsored calls are charged at the sponsored party’s prevailing price plan rate)
11. The SMS carry over on Smart plans will be one month.
12. The following SMSs categories shall be excluded from SMS bundle benefit:
b. Premium rated
c. Content services
d. VAS services
13. Monthly airtime allocation on the uChoose Flexi packages cannot be used for the purchase of premium rated, content and VAS services.
14. uChoose customers have access to certain VAS offers and services which Vodacom reserves the right to discontinue.
15. Anytime Minutes, SMSs and Data (MB) included in the uChoose Smart Price Plan will be available for use for a maximum of one month after the month they were allocated. Airtime allocated as part of uChoose Flexi Plans will carry over up to a maximum of five months allocation.