1. ShowMax is a subscription Video on Demand service that gives you access to thousands of hours of local and
international television shows, movies and series available on smartphones, PCs, tablets and Smart TVs.
2. Vodacom offers the service in partnership with ShowMax who is the service provider for the service.
4. The use of the ShowMax service requires a high-speed Internet connection (minimum of 2Mbps is recommended).
5. The ShowMax service is available as a Value Added Service to all Vodacom customers.
6. The ShowMax Premium monthly subscription will be billed at R99.00 per month (VAT inclusive).
7. The ShowMax Select monthly subscription will be billed at R49.00 per month (VAT inclusive).
8. When you upgrade from the ShowMax Select to ShowMax Premium, your subscription will be upgraded immediately and
you will be billed R99 per month (VAT inclusive) immediately.
9. When you downgrade from ShowMax Premium to ShowMax Select, your subscription will be downgraded immediately
and you will be billed R49 per month (VAT inclusive) immediately.
10. The ShowMax monthly subscription will be billed in advance, and is valid for 30 days.
11. The date you activate the service will be your billing date every month.
12. Once you have subscribed to the ShowMax service, your Vodacom monthly invoice will display your monthly subscription
as “ShowMax SVOD Premium”.
13. You will only be able to deactivate the ShowMax subscription through Vodacom Online.
14. To cancel your subscription, please go to www.vodacom.co.za/showmax and select the deactivate option. The cancellation
request will be effective on the last day of your subscription.
15. Streaming or downloading of ShowMax movies or series will deplete data from the internet connectivity that is being used
to access the service. Data will be charged at standard data rates as per your subscriber tariff plan.
16. Please note that when activating the ShowMax Premium or Select subscriptions, the trial period offered by ShowMax will
not be applicable.