Vodacom “Rocking the Daisies” Promotion
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Vodacom (Pty) Ltd (“Vodacom”) is running the Vodacom “Rocking the Daisies 2016” Promotion (the “Competition”) online via USSD on *111*128#.
All participants during the term of the Competition agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
1. The Competition runs from 00h00 on 29 September 2016 to 23h59 on 6 October 2016 (the “End Date”) and is only open to subscribers on the Vodacom network that are between the ages of eighteen (18) and twentyfive (25) years old; are registered on Vodacom NXT LVL; and who are residing in South Africa.
2. The first five hundred (500) lucky qualifying customers who have registered for Vodacom NXT LVL via USSD on *111*128#, and redeem their unique promotional code for discounted tickets to the Rocking the Daisies 2016 event (the “Event”) on www.rockingthedaisies.com, will be qualify to purchase one (1) discounted ticket to the Event at R565 (VAT incl.) (the full ticket price per ticket is R995), and is exclusive of the standard online booking fee of R40 (VAT incl.) (the “Discounted Ticket(s)”).
3. To enter –
3.1. Qualifying entrants will have to register to Vodacom NXT LVL via USSD on *111*128#, and remain registered until the End Date;
3.2. Select “Stay Winning”;
3.3. Accept the terms and conditions;
3.4. Choose “Western Cape”, and select “1) Get Voucher code” to get discounted Rocking the Daisies Tickets;
3.5. You will receive a unique promotional code;
3.6. Go to the website www.rockingthedaisies.com to redeem your unique code;
3.7. If you are one of the first five hundred (500) lucky qualifying customers to redeem your code, you will be qualify to purchase a Discounted Ticket;
4. Only entries received during the Competition period as stipulated in clause 1 above could qualify for Discounted Tickets.
5. The Competition is only open to natural persons. Entries received from business accounts held by legal persons (amongst others Corporates and SMEs, etc.) are excluded from participating and winning in the Competition.
6. Participants must be in possession of a valid South African identity document or permanent residence permit or temporary residence permit valid for a period exceeding 3 (three) months for the Republic of South Africa and valid at the end date.
7. The Competition is also subject to, and must be read in conjunction with, Vodacom’s existing terms and conditions applicable to its web site and mobile site respectively on: http://www.vodacom.co.za/personal/main/termsandconditions/websitetermsandconditions
8. There are no additional charges other than the standard R40 online booking fee, for purchasing the Discounted Tickets in the Competition.
9. Vodacom’s decision on any aspect of the Competition including the allocation of the prize will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Neither Vodacom nor any other person or party associated with the Competition, their associated companies, agents, contractors and sponsors and any of its personnel involved in the Competition shall be liable for any costs incurred by the winner for entering the Competition or in claiming the prize.
11. All risks and ownership of the prize shall pass to the winner on transfer/delivery thereof and hence all of Vodacom’s, or any other person’s or party’s associated with the Competition, obligations in regard to the Competition as well as in regard to the prize shall terminate.
12. Vodacom is not liable for any perceived loss of value on a prize and is not required to reimburse any winner in any way.
13. Vodacom shall not be liable for any costs incurred by the winners for entering the Competition or in claiming the respective prizes.
14. The Discounted Tickets cannot be exchanged for cash.
15. Only entrants who are using SIM cards that have been RICA registered are eligible to win the Competition. Each owner of a SIM card(s) is responsible to comply with South African law by RICA registering their SIM cards.
16. Each winner must be able to identify themselves in a manner determined by Vodacom as the entrant of the Competition and have to comply with the required validation procedure (determined by Vodacom) in order to claim the prize.
17. The claim for the prizes will be subject to security and validation checks failing which the winner will forfeit the prize and a new name will be drawn and if the winner cannot accept the prize for any reason whatsoever, another name will be drawn.
18. Vodacom reserves the right to withhold any prize until it is satisfied that the claim by the winner is valid.
19. Vodacom’s decision on any aspect of the Competition including the allocation of the prizes will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. User data collected via the Competition will not be used for any other purpose than for the execution of the Competition only.
22. Employees, directors and agents of Vodacom, their immediate families, life partners, business partners and associates and any person directly involved with the devising, production, management or marketing of this Competition are not eligible to participate and win in this Competition.
23. The duration of the Competition may be extended or curtailed at the discretion of Vodacom.
24. Neither Vodacom nor its agents shall be responsible for any loss or misdirected entries, including entries that were not received due to any failure of hardware, software, or other computer or technical systems.
25. Neither Vodacom nor any other person or party associated with the Competition, their associated companies, agents, contractors and sponsors and any of its personnel involved in the competition, shall be liable whatsoever for any loss or damage incurred or suffered (including but not limited to direct or indirect or consequential loss), death or personal injury suffered or sustained arising from either participation in the competition or from claiming the prize.
26. If Vodacom is required by law to alter or cancel any aspect of the Competition or to terminate it as a result of changes in legislation, or for any reason whatsoever, it will have the right to terminate the Competition being offered, with immediate effect and without notice. In such event all entrants hereby waive any rights which they may have against Vodacom and its associated companies, agents, contractors and/or sponsors.
27. Vodacom may refuse to award any prize if these Terms and Conditions have not been adhered to or if it detects any irregularities or fraudulent practices. Vodacom is entitled in its entire discretion to reject any participant for any reason and will not be obliged to notify that they are rejected.
28. All information relating to the Competition which is published on any marketing material will form part of these terms and conditions. In the event of any conflict between such marketing material and these terms and conditions, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.