Prepaid Retail Airtime Promotion
Terms And Conditions
The following Prepaid customers will qualify for the Vodacom Airtime Promotion:
• customers who purchase a smartphone or tablet from a specified range of 3G and 4G enabled devices
• and recharge with the specified amount of R12.00 (3G device) or R29.00 (4G device) at any participating authorised Vodacom retail outlet, or online at www.vodacom.co.za during the promotion period that ends 31 March 2017.
Qualifying devices are listed below:
3G Devices qualifying for R300 Bonus Airtime (after R12.00 recharge achieved)
• Vodacom Smart Kicka VE
• Vodacom Smart Kicka 2
• Mobiwire Halona
• Mobiwire Kohana
• Vodacom Smart mini 7
• Huawei Y3 Lite
• Vodacom Smart Grand
• Lenovo Vibe A 4” 3G
• Vodacom Smart Tab 2 3G
• Vodacom Smart Kicka
• Vodacom Smart Speed
• Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace
• Vodacom Power Tab 10
• Huawei Y6
• Alcatel Pixie 3
• Mobiwire Aponi
• ZTE C310
• ZTE Blade L3
• Alcatel 5010
4G Devices qualifying for R500 Bonus Airtime (after R29.00 recharge achieved)
• Samsung Z2
• Vodacom Smart turbo7
• Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace mini
• Huawei Y5
• Huawei Y3II
• LG K3
• Lenovo Vibe B 4.5” LTE
• Vodacom Smart prime7
• Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace Neo
• Microsoft Lumia 550
• Vodacom Smart ultra 7
• Huawei Y5||
• Samsung J1 2016
Qualifying Prepaid customers will be awarded Bonus Airtime as follows:
• a customer purchasing a 3G enabled smartphone or device from the specified list who then recharges with the amount of R12.00 (can be cumulative) within the promotion period will receive R300 (three hundred Rand) Bonus Airtime to a linked Vodacom Prepaid SIM card.
• a customer purchasing a 3G enabled smartphone or device from the specified list who then recharges with the amount of R29.00 (can be cumulative) within the promotion period will receive R500 (five hundred Rand) Bonus Airtime to a linked Vodacom Prepaid SIM card.
Bonus Airtime Rewards will be allocated once only, when the Vodacom Prepaid SIM card is inserted into the qualifying device and the customer has achieved the specified recharge requirement.
Bonus Airtime Rewards are available for use within a specified validity period of 7 (seven) days from date of allocation.
Bonus Airtime cannot be used to purchase voice minute bundles, SMS bundles or data bundles.
Bonus Airtime may not be transferred or exchanged for goods or cash.
Bonus Airtime can be used for calls, SMSs or data, and will be consumed at the following rates:
• R1.50 per voice minute to call any SA network
• R1.50 per megabyte (MB) of data
• 50c per SMS to call any SA network (160 characters per SMS)
For the 7 day validity period, the Bonus Airtime Reward will be used before other airtime when making calls, using data and sending SMSs.
The Bonus Airtime Reward will only be available on one qualifying device at a time. If the customer has the Bonus Airtime Reward active on one device, he/she will not qualify for it on another device at the same time.