Terms and Conditions
1. Power Internet will be available to Vodacom Prepaid & Top Up/uChoose customers.
2. Power Internet will not be available to Vodacom Contract customers.
3. Customers can purchase unlimited numbers of Power Internet bundles.
4. The Power Internet bundles are available for purchase anytime of the day.
5. The Power Internet bundles are valid from the time of purchase to 24:00 on the same day.
6. A customer will require a data capable device to consume any Power Internet bundle.
7. If the customer migrates from Prepaid or Top Up/uChoose to a Standard Contract, then all Power Internet bundles allocated will be forfeited.
8. The Power Internet bundles cannot be used for roaming.
9. Talking Points cannot be redeemed for the Power Internet bundles.
10. No Talking Points will be allocated to Power Internet bundle purchases.
11. No refunds for Power Internet bundle purchases will be accepted.
12. Vodacom will use its best efforts to secure the uninterrupted supply of Power Internet bundles, and will take all reasonable steps to correct any error, omission or mistake in Power Internet bundles.
13. Vodacom will under no circumstance be liable to you for any error, delay, failure or non-availability of Power Internet bundles, and are indemnified against any damage or loss you may sustain as a result of the aforesaid.
14. The customer agrees that Vodacom shall not be liable to the customer or to any third party for any suspension or discontinuation of Power Internet bundles.