Terms And Conditions
1. This price plan is not available to Contract, Top Up, Community Service and CST Management SIMS.
2. The peak period call rate of R1.82 per minute will be charged on out-of-bundle voice calls to any South African network, and calls will be billed per second [peak period: Weekdays from 07:00 – 20:00 daily (Monday to Friday)].
3. The off-peak period call rates of R1.32 per minute is offered on out-of-bundle voice calls to any South African network, and calls will be billed per second [Off-peak period: Weekdays from 20:00 - 07:00 daily (Monday to Friday); Weekends from 20:00 on Friday to 07:00 on Monday; Public Holidays].
4. The following calls do not qualify for this call rate, and will be billed according to published rates:
4.1 Roaming calls
4.2 Premium rated calls
4.3 SVS Calls
4.4 International calls
4.5 VAS calls
4.6 Fax out calls
5. The data rate of R0.99 per MB is offered on out-of-bundle data usage at any time.
6. On this price plan you can continue to earn Talking Points when recharging R10 or more, and you can redeem Talking Points for airtime bundles or call discounts, cellphones and MMS, SMS and Data Bundles.
7. You can Free Change out of this price plan at any time via existing Free Change channels (1181 IVR, *135# USSD, Vodacom.co.za).
8. As per existing network rules, calls will be terminated by the network at 120 minutes (2 hour rule).
9. Vodacom Power 4U price plan will be subject to the following acceptable usage policy:
9.1. LCR and associated services are not permitted to use the Service. If the SIM card is used in a fixed location device to regularly make and receive calls to multiple numbers, the Service will be suspended immediately, pending an investigation.
9.2. Vodacom reserves the right to suspend the Service in the event of suspected abuse or fraudulent usage, outside of what is considered reasonable for private, non-commercial use
10. Vodacom reserves the right to alter or terminate the Service in order to prevent catastrophic impact on the network.
11. Whilst Vodacom will use its reasonable endeavours to provide the Service, due to potential capacity limitations on the network it does not commit to the uninterrupted supply of the Service.
12. Vodacom reserves the right to expand on these terms and conditions and will provide reasonable notice of any material changes.