Vodacom “Lephalale migration” promotional offer
Terms And Conditions
Vodacom (Pty) Ltd (“Vodacom”) is running the Vodacom “Lephalale migration” promotional offer.
All participants during the term of the promotional offer agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
1. The Offer is open to all natural Prepaid Vodacom customers 18 years or older who have been contacted by Vodacom via SMS and who have, in response to the SMS, purchased either a Vodacom Smart Kicka, to the value of R499 (four hundred and ninety nine Rand), or a Mobiwire Aponi handset, to the value of R300 (three hundred Rand), only at any of the following participating stores in Lephalale from 09h00 on 1 June 2016 to 18h00 on 30 June 2016 (“end date”), to qualify for a discount of R100 (one hundred Rand) on the purchase of the Vodacom Smart Kicka or Mobiwire Aponi handset and to receive R300 (three hundred Rand) bonus airtime, when trading-in their old 2G handset (“the Offer):
a. PEP Cell Lephalale Marapong;
b. Jet Lephalale;
c. Legit Lephalale;
d. Edgars Lephalale; or
e. Edgars Active Lephalale.
(Entries from business accounts held by Corporates and SMEs are excluded from participating and qualifying for the Offer.)
2. To enter:
a. At the PEP Cell Lephalale Marapong store, the voucher number received via SMS needs to be used to claim the benefits of the Offer;
b. At the other participating stores, the SMS received from Vodacom must be shown in order to claim the benefits of the Offer;
c. purchased either a Vodacom Smart Kicka, to the value of R499 (four hundred and ninety nine Rand), or a Mobiwire Aponi handset, to the value of R300 (three hundred Rand) during the promotional period;
d. Trading-in your old 2G handset.
3. The 2G device traded-in, in order to qualify for the Offer, must be the device which the qualifying participant used mostly in the past 30 (thirty) days.
4. Only entries received during the Offer period as stipulated in clause 1 above will qualify as potential qualifying participants.
5. Qualifying participants are entitled to only pair one Vodacom Smart Kicka or Mobiwire Aponi handset, with one SIM, in order to claim the benefits arising from the Offer, and no additional combinations of handsets and / or SIMs will be permitted.
6. Bonus airtime will have an expiry date of seven (7) days from date of activation, and will only be pro rata valid for the period from 25 June 2016 onwards.
7. Once the bonus airtime has been depleted, standards out of bundle rates will apply, depending on the tariff plan that the qualifying participant is on, and if there anre any other active bundles.
8. Bonus airtime vouchers will have the following depletion rates:
a. Voice (anytime, to any SA network) – R1,50 per minute;
b. Data – R1,50 per megabyte;
c. SMS (anytime, to any SA network) – R0,50 per SMS.
9. Bonus airtime may not be used for any of the following:
a. Purchase any bundle [voice/SMS/data] or digital [including V-live] content;
b. Once-off and recurring data bundles;
c. Once-off and recurring SMS/MMS bundles;
d. Once-off and recurring voice bundles;
e. WASP/ Content and Premium rated services;
g. Prepaid promotions (e.g. Power Hour);
h. Airtime Transfer;
i. Vodacom Millionaires entries;
j. Premium calls/SMS;
k. Airtime transfer to another customer;
l. Repay airtime advance debit;
m. International calling/SMS or any roaming services (calling, SMS or data);
n. Use & Get;
o. Spend & Get (Power Up).
10. Allocation of free airtime will not count towards any recharge incentives such as;
a. Night Shift;
b. Just for You;
c. Recharge & Get;
d. Talking Points.
11. The Offer is also subject to, and must be read in conjunction with, Vodacom’s existing terms and conditions applicable to its website and mobile site respectively:
12. In the event that the user of the mobile phone (i.e. the participant in the Offer) is not the person that is responsible for payment of the participating mobile phone account charges, then the benefits of the Offer will be awarded to the person that is responsible for payment of the participating mobile phone account.
13. Only entrants who are using SIM cards that have been RICA registered are eligible to qualify for the Offer. Each owner of a SIM card(s) is responsible to comply with South African law by RICA registering their SIM cards.
14. Each qualifying participant must be able to identify themselves in a manner determined by Vodacom as the participant in the Offer and must comply with the required validation procedure (determined by Vodacom) in order to claim the benefits of the Offer.
15. Vodacom reserves the right to withhold any benefits that arise from the Offer until it is satisfied that the claim by the qualifying participant is valid.
16. No benefits of the Offer are transferable or exchangeable and may not be redeemed for cash.
17. The duration of the Offer may be extended or curtailed at the discretion of Vodacom.
18. Notwithstanding the fact that the benefits in the Offer vest on the qualifying participants immediately upon entering in accordance with clause 2 above, in the event that the required documentation from the qualifying participant has not been received at the agreed cut-off date communicated to the qualifying participant, or no effort is made on the part of the qualifying participants to make special arrangements to meet the deadline set by Vodacom, the benefits will be forfeited.
19. Vodacom shall not be liable for any costs incurred by the qualifying participants for entering the Offer or in claiming the benefits in the Offer.
20. In the event of a dispute in regard to any aspect of the Offer and/or the Terms and Conditions, Vodacom’s decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. Vodacom may refuse to award a prize if entry procedures or these Terms and Conditions have not been adhered to or if it detects any irregularities or fraudulent practices. Vodacom is entitled in its entire discretion to reject any participant for any reason and will not be obliged to notify participants that they are rejected.
22. User data collected via the Offer will not be used for any other purpose than for the execution of the Offer only.
24. Neither Vodacom or any other person or party associated with the Offer, their associated companies, agents, contractors and sponsors and any of its personnel involved in the Offer, shall be liable whatsoever for any loss or damage incurred or suffered (including but not limited to direct or indirect or consequential loss), death or personal injury suffered or sustained arising from either participation in the Offer or from claiming the prize.
25. In addition, neither Vodacom nor its agents shall be responsible for any loss or misdirected entries, including entries that were not received due to any failure of hardware, software, or other computer or technical systems affecting participating and/or prize redemption process of the Offer.
26. Employees, directors, agents, contractors, consultants of Vodacom and all other participating companies and their immediate families, life partners, business partners and associates and any person directly involved with the devising, producing, managing or marketing this Offer are not eligible to participate and win in this Offer.
27. If Vodacom is required by law to alter or cancel any aspect of the Offer or to terminate it as a result of changes in legislation, or for any reason whatsoever, it will have the right to terminate the Offer being offered, with immediate effect and without notice. In such event all entrants hereby waive any rights which they may have against Vodacom and its associated companies, agents, contractors and/or sponsors.
28. All information relating to the Offer which is published on any marketing material will form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any conflict between such marketing material and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.