Double Your Data Promotion
Terms And Conditions
1. This promotion will run from 22nd April 2016 until 31st July 2016
2. Customers who purchase the specified 1 day, 7 day, 14 day and 30 day data bundles will be allocated a free bundle of the same size (double data allocation).
3. Available to Prepaid, Hybrid (Top-Up/uChoose) and Contract customers
4. Bundles are available as once-off purchases only
5. Vodacom will present customers with a personalized set of Double Your Data Offers on the USSD menu at *123#.
6. Double Your Data offers are not static and may update daily.
7. The bundles will be allocated in full with no pro-ration
8. These prepaid data bundles will be available to all Prepaid tariffs including Prepaid 79c
9. Bundle expiry will be managed as follows:
a. 1 day bundles expire at 23:59 on the day of purchase
b. 7 day bundles expire at 23:59 on day 7 after purchase
c. 14 day bundles expire at 23:59 on day 14 after purchase
d. 30 day bundles expire at 23:59 on day 30 after purchase
10. The free Double Data allocation will have the same validity as the paid for bundle.
11. Customers can purchase multiple once-off Double Your Data bundles
12. There will be no carry-over of unused bundles after expiry
13. All data bundle pricing is inclusive of VAT
14. Billing will be managed as follows:
a. Prepaid: Cost of Once-off bundles will be deducted from airtime wallet
b. Top-up/uChoose: Cost of Once-off bundles will be deducted from airtime wallet
c. Contract: Cost of Once-off bundles will be added to bill
15. This is a consumer data product and may only be used by an end-user that is a natural person.
16. Vodacom reserves the right to vary offers as deemed necessary.
17. Double Your Data offers cannot be transferred.
18. Double Your Data offers cannot be use for data roaming
19. Once the purchased offer has depleted or expired the applicable out of bundle rates apply (subject to your tariff plan).
20. To check your balance dial *111*# and select Balances.
21. Vodacom reserves the right to suspend the service in the event of suspected abuse where non-compliant devices as specified by the regulating body ICASA are being used on the Vodacom network.
22. Vodacom may amend these Terms & Conditions by giving you reasonable notice of any such amendment.