Terms and Conditions
1. The Vodacom Career page, hosted on the Vodacom site, will feature a list of participating career web sites, with links through to the relevant sites
2. All Vodacom customers using Vodacom SIM cards; on prepaid, postpaid, hybrid and data plans get free access to selected career websites, provided that they access these sites from the Vodacom site
3. The service is aimed at assisting unemployed, cash strapped Vodacom customers
4. Vodacom customers can access selected career websites at zero charges, only if these are accessed from the Vodacom site. Customers will also be able to upload and download files onto these websites at no charge, up to point when the fair usage policy of 1GB per month is reached
5. A fair usage policy of 1GB per month per user applies
6. Telemetry (M2M etc.) SIM cards are excluded from this benefit.
7. Upon reaching the fair usage policy of 1GB per month, the customer will be notified that further usage will incur data charges
8. Vodacom will not be held responsible for any interaction that takes place between the customers and the participating career websites. Vodacom’s role is limited to providing the access
For your information only: Any Career site that meets required criteria, set by Vodacom, can participate in the venture. The onus rest on sites to request participation from Vodacom and provide required information. So, if you as a customer would like to access a particular career site, that is currently not participating in this venture, please contact the relevant career site web master and ask them to send an e-mail to the Vodacom web master to set the process in motion.
Terms and Conditions for Career Websites to Participate in zero rating Vodacom customers
1. The website should be a legally registered business / entity that has been in operation for at least 12 months.
2. At least eighty (80%) percent of the content on the website should offer career opportunities and related information such as career advice, coaching, etc.
3. The accountability to provide Vodacom with the required information, that enables zero rated access, resorts with web sites. Info required:
a. Full exact URL (mobi and online sites);
b. IP Address of the server;
c. Port Numbers(s)
d. High resolution company logo to be used in Vodacom’s career site
4. Information contained on the site should adhere to South African laws and should not be deemed to be offensive in any way, e.g. discriminatory, pornographic, degrading, blasphemous, etc.
5. The website should not be charging customers to access information or to register.
6. The website has to agree to, and publish Vodacom signage on their website, to advise users that Vodacom customers have free (zero rated) access to the site if accessed through the Vodacom site.
7. Websites should be able to provide traffic / customer’s usage statistics to Vodacom when required.
8. Websites should not require / or expect any monetary compensation or material gains from Vodacom – participation is strictly voluntary.
9. Any Career site that meets required criteria, set by Vodacom, can participate in the venture. The onus rest on sites to request participation from Vodacom and provide required information. Sites to send an e-mail to the Vodacom web master to request information.