Internet Daily Bundles Terms and conditions
Terms And Conditions
1. Daily Data will be available to Vodacom Prepaid, Top Up/uChoose and Postpaid customers.
2. Daily Data will not be available to Vodacom Contract customers.
3. Customers can purchase unlimited Daily Data bundles.
4. Prices and available sizes for daily bundles may vary according sales channel i.e. App and USSD
5. Prepaid customers cannot purchase Daily Data bundles if they have another Broadband Standard or Broadband
Advanced data bundle active.
6. A customer with active Daily Data bundles cannot purchase a Broadband Standard or Broadband Advanced data bundle
until the Daily Data bundle has been fully consumed, or the validity period has been exceeded.
7. Top Up Customers cannot purchase a Daily Data Bundle if they already have an active recurring / month-to-month data
bundle regardless of whether or not their data has been depleted.
8. Top Up customers can only purchase a Daily Data bundle if their once-off data bundle has been depleted (Broadband
Advanced or Broadband standard) or if they are on My Meg 0.
9. The Daily Data bundles are available for purchase anytime of the day.
10. The Daily Data bundles are valid from the time of purchase until 23:59 on the day of the allocation.
11. A customer will require a data capable device to consume a Daily Data bundle.
12. If the customer migrates from Prepaid or Top Up/uChoose to a Postpaid tariff plan, then all Daily Data bundles allocated will be forfeited. The same applies to Postpaid customers who switch from Postpaid to Prepaid or Top Up/uChoose plans.
13. The Daily Data bundles cannot be used for roaming.
14. Talking Points cannot be redeemed for the Daily Data bundles.
15. No Talking Points will be allocated to Daily Data bundle purchases.
16. No refunds for Daily Data bundle purchases will be accepted.
17. Vodacom will use its best efforts to secure the uninterrupted supply of Daily Data bundles, and will take all reasonable
steps to correct any error, omission or mistake in Daily Data bundles.
18. Vodacom will under no circumstance be liable for any error, delay, failure or non-availability of Daily Data bundles, and are
indemnified against any damage or loss you may sustain as a result of the aforesaid.
19. The customer agrees that Vodacom shall not be liable to the customer or to any third party for any suspension or
discontinuation of Daily Data bundles.
20. The hourly and daily data bundles may not be used for commercial purposes. Any use of this offer outside of what is considered reasonable for private, non- commercial use, and in instances through mechanisms and means not intended for personal use or the anticipated purpose of the offer, will be considered as abuse.
21. Vodacom reserves the right to suspend the service in the event of suspected abuse or non-compliance as specified by any relevant regulatory body.