Deliveries & returns
1. All sales orders exceeding the value of R500 (Five Hundred Rand) (including VAT) shall qualify for free delivery.
2. All sales orders under the value of R500 (Five Hundred Rand)(including vat) shall incur a delivery fee of R130 (One Hundred and Thirty Rand) (including vat).
3. Deliveries shall take place between Monday - Fridays 8:00am - 17:00pm.
4. Vodacom shall only deliver within the borders of South Africa.
5. Once payment has been received by Vodacom, deliveries shall take between 3 - 4 working days, depending on delivery address and location.
Due to the new Legislative requirements: upon delivery the customer is required to present the following documentation to the courier driver for verification purposes:
i. Original ID document / Passport; and
ii. Proof of Physical Address - Not older than 3 months
In the event that the Customer is unable to produce any of the above documents (identification and proof of address) the courier driver will not deliver the products.
Credit/Debit Card transactions shall only be refunded back to the account used for the original purchase. All refunds may take up to 21 working days to process.
Please note that all Airtime Bundles and Data Bundles are non refundable as it is sent directly to the cellphone number captured.
Full online shop T&Cs
Next day delivery
1. Vodacom will provide next day delivery service subject to the application being succesfully accepted, there being stock and
the order confirmed before 12:00 on the day of order.
2. Delivery will take place the Day following the Day the customer placed an order, provided that the order was placed on or
before 12 0’ clock during the day. For purposes of clarity any order for Goods placed on a Friday will be delivered on the
following Monday, provided the Monday is not a public holiday. Any order for Goods placed a Day before a public holiday will
be delivered on the next business Day.
3. The Next Day Delivery offer is only applicable to main city centres and excludes all outlying areas.
4. Due to RICA requirements we can not allow third party deliveries and the online purchaser must be available to accept
delivery of order
Should the customer not be completely satisfied with the purchase, the customer may return it for a full refund provided that:
• the customer contract the Vodacom Online Support team to arrange collection. Log-in into your Order History.
• the product is returned within 14 from date of receipt and
• the product is undamaged and is in its original packaging including all accessories and any other promotional items, if any
• no partial returns will be allowed e.g.: all Bundled goods must be returned as a bundle and not parts of.