Vodacom’s Wi-Fi offloading
Terms and Conditions
1. By connecting to the Vodacom Wi-Fi access point you accept that you will be charged at your existing in or out of bundle data rate respective of your price plan or bundle type with Vodacom. Blackberry BIS/BES plans, corporate APNs or reverse billed APNs cannot be utilized on WiFi, and customers will be charged standard data rates respective of the price plan. Please turn off automatic updates on your device to avoid incurring unwanted data charges.
2. All data transferred over this network will be deducted from any available data bundles on the cellular number utilised on the device. If no data bundle is available then your applicable out of bundle rate will be applied. Please see your price plan, and/or your data bundles respective terms and conditions by visiting http://www.vodacom.co.za
3. By accepting and continuing you give permission to Vodacom to move all your data transactions onto the Wi-Fi network, for a minimum of 1 day, and off of the Vodacom packet data (2G, 3G and LTE) networks.
4. You can disconnect from the Wi-Fi network at any time by either switching your Wi-Fi off on your device, or by removing the Vodacom Wi-Fi network from your list of remembered networks on your device. Consult your handset manufacturer’s manual for instructions on how to perform this function.
5. All services are provided on an “as is” basis. We do not warrant that the Service is fault free or fit for any particular purpose, or that our system is secure. You assume all responsibility and risk for use of the Service.
6. When using Wi-Fi from Vodacom all applicable existing Terms and Conditions apply.