Daily Free Calls
1. The Daily Free Calls price plan is available to Vodacom Prepaid customers only.
2. Only Vodacom Prepaid customers who have opted-in using FreeChange can benefit from the Daily Free Calls offer.
3. Vodacom Daily Free Call is available to all new and existing Prepaid customers through Free Change via existing channels (1181 IVR, *135# USSD, Vodacom.co.za or My Vodacom App).
4. Activation of this price plan will take effect immediately once you have opted in via FreeChange.
5. The price plan is subject to per minute billing.
6. The Daily Free Calls free minutes are applicable to Vodacom to Vodacom voice calls only, and excludes:
3G video calls, premium rated calls, international calls, calls made while roaming on an international network, data calls, fax printout, message forwarding, through-connect and reconnect functionalities (these services do not qualify for (attract) Daily Free Calls minutes).
7. Free minutes apply regardless of the time of day or day of week.
8. Vodacom to Vodacom: The first 3 minutes of the call will be charged at R1.23 per minute (incl VAT), and the next 57 minutes will be FREE. If the call continues into the second hour the billing will loop, so the subsequent 3 minutes will be charged and the next 57 minutes will be FREE. All calls will be terminated by the Network at 120 minutes (2 hour rule).
9. Vodacom to Other network: Calls will be charged at R1.23 per minute (incl. VAT).
10. Customers will not lose any unused airtime, accumulated loyalty points and SMS/Data/MMS bundles when migrating to the Service from another Prepaid price plan.
11. When on the Daily Free Calls price plan, customers will continue to earn Talking Points when recharging with airtime vouchers. Customers will be able to redeem Talking Points for airtime bundles or call discounts, cellphones and MMS, SMS and Data Bundles.
12. “Call sponsored” calls are excluded from the Daily Free Calls benefit and must be charged at the customer’s tariff plan as per the existing Call Sponsor rules.
13. Customers on the Daily Free Calls price plan will not receive the Night Shift promotional benefit (when recharging with R12 or more). When opting in via FreeChange to the price plan, customer will forfeit the Night Shift promotional benefit.
14. The following order of consumption will apply on this price plan: Purchased/promotional minutes will deplete first, and then airtime (3 billed minutes) followed by Daily Free Calls free minutes.
15. Customers can recharge with all recharge vouchers excluding the Big Bonus voucher and the Passport voucher, and will continue accumulating Talking points for these recharges.
16. No refunds will be allowed for any dropped calls due to Network congestion.
17. The Daily Free Calls voice minutes will be subject to the following acceptable usage policy
- a) Free voice minutes may not be used as part of any bulk calling service for commercial or business purposes.
- b) This Daily Free Calls price plan free voice minutes are not available to WASPs and content providers.
- c) LCR and associated services are not permitted to use this price plan. If the SIM card is used in a fixed location device to regularly make and receive calls to multiple numbers, the service will be suspended immediately, pending an investigation.
- d) Vodacom reserves the right to suspend the service in the event of suspected abuse or fraudulent usage, outside of what is considered reasonable for private, non-commercial use
18. Vodacom reserves the right to limit the offer in regions or areas where there is limited network capacity (high congestion) in order to maintain consistent quality of service.
19. Vodacom reserves the right to alter or terminate this offer in order to prevent catastrophic impact on the network.
20. Whilst Vodacom will use its reasonable endeavours to provide the Service, due to potential capacity limitations on the network it does not commit to the uninterrupted supply of the Service and reserves the right to suspend, cancel or convert the Service to a promotional offering on reasonable notice.