Vodacom RED Springbok Experience
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The Competition runs as follows:
o Tier 1 Prize: From 09h00 on 31 May to 23h59 on 14June 2016 (“end date”) twenty-five (25) lucky entrants each stand a chance to win one (1) set of double tickets to the South Africa vs. Ireland test match during the Incoming Series (“the event”) and food and beverage allowance of R200. The prize is accompanied by a Springbok hamper worth R600.
o Tier 2 Prize: From 09h00 on 31 May 2016 to 23h59 on 14 June 2016 (“end date”) six (6) lucky entrants each stand a chance to win one (1) set of double tickets to the South Africa vs. Ireland test match during the Incoming Series (“the event”) and entrance into the SA Rugby Engage blind hospitality area. The prize is accompanied by a Springbok hamper worth R1 500.
o Tier 3 Prize: From 09h00 on 31 May 2016 to 23h59 on 14 June 2016 (“end date”) nine (9) lucky entrants each stand a chance to win one (1) set of double suite tickets to the South Africa vs. Ireland test match during the Incoming Series (“the event”) and a dinner to be hosted by a Springbok legend the day before the test match. The prize will include travel, i.e. flights, accommodation and transfer, should the winner reside outside of the city the test match is taking place in. The prize is accompanied by a Springbok hamper worth R2 000.
2. To enter:
i. Vodacom RED clients to download the All Out Rugby App and register on the App, to be eligible for the prize;
ii. Vodacom RED clients that have already downloaded the All Out Rugby App and registered on the app,
3. The winners will be randomly selected by means of a random draw selection from all eligible entries which meet the requirements set out in these Terms and Conditions. There will be three (3) draws for the prizes stipulated above on the dates set out below, and the draws will determine all the winners of each of the various tiers for each match:
i. The first draw, for the test match taking place on 11 June in Cape Town, will be done on 31 May at 10:00 and the winners will be notified telephonically on 31 May 2016 using the cell phone number provided to participate in the Competition;
ii. The second draw, for the test match taking place on 18 June in Johannesburg, will be done on 10 June at 14:00 and the winners will be notified telephonically on 11 June 2016 using the cell phone number provided to participate in the Competition.
iii. The third draw, for the test match taking place on 25 June in Port Elizabeth, will be done on 14 June at 14:00 and the winners will be notified telephonically on 14 June 2016 using the cell phone number provided to participate in the Competition.
4. The winners of the prizes will be informed where to collect their tickets and hampers, and this will be communicated to them when notified that they have been selected for the prizes stated above. The winners should be reachable, using the cell phone number provided to participate in the Competition, for a period of 24 hours after the draw date as above.
5. All risks and ownership of the prize shall pass to the winners on transfer/delivery thereof and hence all of Vodacom’s obligations in regard to the Competition as well as in regard to the prizes shall terminate. Vodacom will advise of arrangements in respect of the prizes at the time of contacting the selected winners.
6. Notwithstanding the fact the prizes vests on the winners immediately upon the determination of the results, any prize that remains unclaimed after the dates stipulated in clause 4 above or no reasonable effort is made on the part of the winners to claim the prize despite having been advised of the results of the Competition will be forfeited.
7. Each qualifying download and registration as stipulated in clause 2 above constitutes one (1) entry into the Competition.
8. Only entries received during the Competition period as stipulated in clause 1 above will qualify as potential winners.
9. The Competition is only open to natural persons 18 years or older. Business accounts held by Corporates and SMEs are excluded from the Competition.
10. Participants must be in possession of a valid SA identity document or valid permanent residence permit valid for a period exceeding 12 (twelve) months for the Republic of South Africa and valid at the end date of the Competition.
11. The selected winners must be able to identify themselves (in a manner determined by Vodacom) as the qualifying entrants to the Competition and have to comply with the required validation procedure in order to claim the prizes.
12. The selected winners must have complied with these Terms and Conditions to enter and be on an active, qualifying Vodacom RED contract with no accounts held with Vodacom being in arrears to be eligible to win the prizes.
13. There are no additional charges for participating in the Competition.
14. All the information provided or related to this Competition shall be managed and captured by a Vodacom approved third party service provider (Openfield Marketing) for the purpose of running the Competition only.
15. Vodacom will share personal details of winners, such as name and contact number with a Vodacom approved agency (Openfield Marketing) who will notify the winner that he/she has won the Competition and you hereby agree to such disclosure as is necessary to effect the prize fulfilment.
16. Openfield Marketing (“Openfield”) will use reasonable efforts to contact the winner telephonically on the contact details used to participate in the Competition. Openfield shall attempt to contact the winner as stipulated in clause 4 in these Terms and Conditions.
17. Should a participant not be available on the contact number during the timeframe stipulated or reject, forfeit or decline acceptance of the prize, that person's right to the prize will be deemed to have been waived and the prize will be forfeited. Vodacom reserves the right to then award the prize to the next selected entrant.
18. The claim for the prize will be subject to security and validation, failing which the winner will forfeit the prize and the prize will be awarded to the next selected qualifying entrant.
19. If a winner cannot accept the prize for any reason whatsoever, the prize will be awarded to the next selected qualifying entrant. The prize may not be transferred or redeemed for cash.
20. Vodacom reserves the right to withhold any prize until it is satisfied that the claim by the winner is valid.
21. In the event that the user of the mobile phone (i.e. the participant in the Competition) is not the person that is responsible for payment of the qualifying contract / existing qualifying contract, then the prize will be awarded to the person that is the account holder and responsible for payment of the qualifying contract / existing qualifying contract.
22. Only entrants who are using SIM cards that have been RICA registered are eligible to win the Competition. Each owner of a SIM card(s) is responsible to comply with South African law by RICA registering their SIM cards.
23. Vodacom shall request each winner’s consent in writing to his / her image and/or likeness being used and published by Vodacom in connection with the Competition for a period of 12 (twelve) months after having been announced as a winner. Any winner may decline the use of his/her image and/or likeness by Vodacom.
24. No prize is not transferable or exchangeable and may not be redeemed for cash.
25. The judges’ decision on any aspect of the Competition including the allocation of the prize will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
26. In the event of a dispute in regard to any aspect of the Competition and/or the Terms and Conditions, Vodacom’s decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
27. User data collected via the Competition will not be used for any other purpose than for the Competition only.
29. Employees, directors and agents of Vodacom and all participating stores, their immediate families, life partners, business partners and associates and any person directly involved with the sponsoring, devising, production, management or marketing of this Competition are not eligible to participate in this Competition.
30. The duration of the Competition may be extended or curtailed at the discretion of Vodacom.
31. Vodacom is not liable for any technical failures affecting participation and / or prize redemption process of the Competition.
32. Vodacom shall not be liable for any costs incurred by the winners for entering the Competition or in claiming the prize.
33. Vodacom, their associated companies, agents, contractors and sponsors assume no liability whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from a customer’s participation in the Competition or for any loss or damage, howsoever arising.
34. In addition, neither Vodacom nor its agents shall be responsible for any loss or misdirected entries, including entries that were not received due to any failure of hardware, software, or other computer or technical systems.
35. If Vodacom is required by law to alter or cancel any aspect of the Competition or to terminate it as a result of changes in legislation, or for any reason whatsoever, it will have the right to terminate the Competition being offered, with immediate effect and without notice. In such event all entrants hereby waive any rights which they may have against Vodacom and its associated companies, agents, contractors and/or sponsors.
36. Vodacom may refuse to award the prize if these Terms and Conditions have not been adhered to or if it detects any irregularities or fraudulent practices. Vodacom is entitled in its entire discretion to reject any participant for any reason and will not be obliged to notify that they are rejected.
37. All information relating to the Competition which is published on any marketing material will form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any conflict between such marketing material and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.