NXT LVL Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
Vodacom “Vodacom NXT LVL Abu Dhabi Grand Prix” Competition
Vodacom (Pty) Ltd (“Vodacom”) is running the Vodacom “Vodacom NXT LVL Abu Dhabi Grand Prix” Competition (“the Competition”) where Vodacom NXT LVL customers stand a chance of winning a NXT LVL experience at the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix.
All participants during the term of the Competition agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
1. The Competition is open to Vodacom Prepaid customers between the ages of 18 and 25 who reside in South Africa, have registered for NXT LVL on USSD short code *111*128# and bought a R12 bundle between the period of 09:00 on 16 October 2016 to 23:59 on 13 November 2016 (“end date”).
2. Three (3) qualifying participants each stand the chance to win –
2.1. A set of double tickets to the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix from the 24 November 2016 and watch Lionel Richie perform on the 26 November and Rihanna perform on the 27 November 2016.
for a total price value of R106 458.28 (one hundred and six thousand, four hundred and fifty eight Rand and twenty eight cents) per winner.
3. To enter:
3.1. Vodacom Prepaid customers between the ages of 18 and 25 need to register on NXT LVL; and
3.2. Buy a R12 bundle during the competition period, as set out in clause 1 above.
4. The winners will be randomly selected by means of a draw from all eligible entries which meet the requirements set out in these Terms and Conditions, a day (1) after the end date.
5. Prize detail
5.1. The Vodacom NXT LVL Rihanna Concert prize includes –
5.1.1. return airline tickets for travel from the winners’ hometown (nearest airport) to Johannesburg on an airline of Vodacom’s choice (if applicable);
5.1.2. Economy Class return flight from Johannesburg to Abu Dhabi
5.1.3. Five nights stay in a four-and-half star accommodation shared accommodation (including breakfast) for the duration of the trip at a hotel of Vodacom’s choice in Abu Dhabi from 24 November to 29 November 2016.
220.127.116.11. Meals and refreshments for the duration of the trip
5.1.4. Grand stand access to the event;
18.104.22.168. two-day pass Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
22.214.171.124. Lionel Richie performance
126.96.36.199. Rihanna performance
5.1.5. Transfers and shuttles to all venues including;
188.8.131.52. One-day tour of Dubai
5.1.6. Visa applications
5.1.7. Medical and travel insurance is included in the package.
5.1.8. Spending money to the value of R 1 500 (one thousand five Rand)
5.2. The prize excludes the following:
5.2.1. Meals outside of the agreed upon itinerary, all expenses of a personal nature, such as non-essential transport, non-scheduled sightseeing, laundry, telephone calls, gratuities, items from the mini-bar fridge, room service and any other costs not specifically included in the prize description.
6. The winners of the prizes will be informed where to collect their tickets and hampers and what is included in the experience, and this will be communicated to them when notified that they have been selected for the prizes stated above. The winners should be reachable, using the cell phone number provided to participate in the Competition, for a period of 24 hours after the draw date as above.
7. All risks and ownership of the prize shall pass to the winners on transfer/delivery thereof and hence all of Vodacom’s obligations in regard to the Competition as well as in regard to the prizes shall terminate. Vodacom will advise of arrangements in respect of the prizes at the time of contacting the selected winners.
8. Notwithstanding the fact the prizes vests on the winners immediately upon the determination of the results, any prize that remains unclaimed after the dates stipulated in clause 4 above or no reasonable effort is made on the part of the winners to claim the prize despite having been advised of the results of the Competition will be forfeited.
9. Only entries received during the Competition period as stipulated in clause 1 above will qualify as potential winners.
10. The Competition is only open to natural persons 18 – 25 years old. Business accounts held by Corporates and SMEs are excluded from the Competition.
11. Participants must be in possession of a valid SA identity document and valid passport.
12. The selected winners must be able to identify themselves (in a manner determined by Vodacom) as the qualifying entrants to the Competition and have to comply with the required validation procedure in order to claim the prizes.
13. There are no additional charges for participating in the Competition apart from the bundle purchase as per clause 3.2.
14. All the information provided or related to this Competition shall be managed, captured and approved by Vodacom.
15. Vodacom will share personal details of winners, such as name and contact number with a Vodacom approved agency (DNA) who will notify the winner that he/she has won the Competition and you hereby agree to such disclosure as is necessary to effect the prize fulfilment.
16. DNA will use reasonable efforts to contact the winner telephonically on the contact details used to participate in the Competition. DNA shall attempt to contact the winner as stipulated in clause 4 in these Terms and Conditions.
17. Should a participant not be available on the contact number during the timeframe stipulated or reject, forfeit or decline acceptance of the prize, that person's right to the prize will be deemed to have been waived and the prize will be forfeited. Vodacom reserves the right to then award the prize to the next selected entrant.
18. The claim for the prize will be subject to security and validation, failing which the winner will forfeit the prize and the prize will be awarded to the next selected qualifying entrant.
19. If a winner cannot accept the prize for any reason whatsoever, the prize will be awarded to the next selected qualifying entrant. The prize may not be transferred or redeemed for cash.
20. Vodacom reserves the right to withhold any prize until it is satisfied that the claim by the winner is valid.
21. Only entrants who are using SIM cards that have been RICA registered are eligible to win the Competition. Each owner of a SIM card(s) is responsible to comply with South African law by RICA registering their SIM cards.
22. Vodacom shall request each winner’s consent in writing to his / her image and/or likeness being used and published by Vodacom in connection with the Competition for a period of 12 (twelve) months after having been announced as a winner. Any winner may decline the use of his/her image and/or likeness by Vodacom.
23. No prize is transferable or exchangeable and may not be redeemed for cash.
24. The judges’ decision on any aspect of the Competition including the allocation of the prize will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
25. In the event of a dispute in regard to any aspect of the Competition and/or the Terms and Conditions, Vodacom’s decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
26. User data collected via the Competition will not be used for any other purpose than for the Competition.
28. Employees, directors and agents of Vodacom and all participating stores, their immediate families, life partners, business partners and associates and any person directly involved with the sponsoring, devising, production, management or marketing of this Competition are not eligible to participate in this Competition.
29. The duration of the Competition may be extended or curtailed at the discretion of Vodacom.
30. Vodacom is not liable for any technical failures affecting participation and / or prize redemption process of the Competition.
31. Vodacom shall not be liable for any costs incurred by the winners for entering the Competition or in claiming the prize.
32. In addition, neither Vodacom nor its agents shall be responsible for any loss or misdirected entries, including entries that were not received due to any failure of hardware, software, or other computer or technical systems.
33. If Vodacom is required by law to alter or cancel any aspect of the Competition or to terminate it as a result of changes in legislation, or for any reason whatsoever, it will have the right to terminate the Competition being offered, with immediate effect and without notice. In such event all entrants hereby waive any rights which they may have against Vodacom and its associated companies, agents, contractors and/or sponsors.
34. Vodacom may refuse to award the prize if these Terms and Conditions have not been adhered to or if it detects any irregularities or fraudulent practices. Vodacom is entitled in its entire discretion to reject any participant for any reason and will not be obliged to notify that they are rejected.
35. All information relating to the Competition which is published on any marketing material will form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any conflict between such marketing material and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.