Vodacom NXT LVL Maftown Heights Competition
Terms And Conditions
Vodacom (Pty) Ltd (“Vodacom”) is running the Vodacom “Vodacom NXT LVL Maftown Heights” Competition (“the Competition”) where Vodacom NXT LVL customers stand a chance of winning a VIP NXT LVL experience at the Maftown Heights.
All participants during the term of the Competition agree to be bound by the following Terms and Conditions:
1. The Competition is open to Vodacom Prepaid customers between the ages of 18 and 25 who reside in South Africa, have registered for NXT LVL on USSD short code *111*128# and bought a R12 bundle between the period of 09:00 on 11 November 2016 to 23:59 on 17 November 2016 (“end date”).
2. Ten (10) qualifying participants each stand the chance to win –
2.1. A set of double VIP tickets to Maftown Heights being held at Mary Fitzgerald Square, Newtown on the 27th of November 2016.
for a total price value of R1000 (one thousand Rand) per winner.
3. To enter:
3.1. Consumers need to register on Vodacom NXT LVL as stated in clause 1; and
3.2. retweet or share the post (with #VodacomNXTLVLVIP and tag @vodacom) put up by the 10 influencers
4. The winners will be randomly selected by means of a draw from all eligible entries which meet the requirements set out in these Terms and Conditions, a day (1) after the end date.
5. Prize detail
5.1. Double VIP tickets to Maftown Heights
6. The prize does not include:
6.1. Transfers to the venue,
7. The winners should be reachable, using the cell phone number provided to participate in the Competition, for a period of 24 hours after the draw date as above. The winners of the prizes will be informed where to collect their tickets.
8. All risks and ownership of the prize shall pass to the winners on transfer/delivery thereof and hence all of Vodacom’s obligations in regard to the Competition as well as in regard to the prizes shall terminate. Vodacom will advise of arrangements in respect of the prizes at the time of contacting the selected winners.
9. Notwithstanding the fact the prizes vests on the winners immediately upon the determination of the results, any prize that remains unclaimed after the dates stipulated in clause 4 above or no reasonable effort is made on the part of the winners to claim the prize despite having been advised of the results of the Competition will be forfeited.
10. Only entries received during the Competition period as stipulated in clause 1 above will qualify as potential winners.
11. The Competition is only open to natural persons 18 – 25 years old. Business accounts held by Corporates and SMEs are excluded from the Competition.
12. Participants must be in possession of a valid SA identity document.
13. The selected winners must be able to identify themselves (in a manner determined by Vodacom) as the qualifying entrants to the Competition and have to comply with the required validation procedure in order to claim the prizes.
14. There are no additional charges for participating in the Competition.
15. All the information provided or related to this Competition shall be managed, captured and approved by Vodacom.
16. Vodacom will notify the winner that he/she has won the Competition and you hereby agree to such disclosure as is necessary to effect the prize fulfilment.
17. Vodacom will use reasonable efforts to contact the winner telephonically on the contact details used to participate in the Competition.
18. Should a participant not be available on the contact number during the timeframe stipulated or reject, forfeit or decline acceptance of the prize, that person's right to the prize will be deemed to have been waived and the prize will be forfeited.
19. The claim for the prize will be subject to security and validation, failing which the winner will forfeit the prize and the prize will be awarded to the next selected qualifying entrant.
20. If a winner cannot accept the prize for any reason whatsoever, the prize will be awarded to the next selected qualifying entrant. The prize may not be transferred or redeemed for cash.
21. Vodacom reserves the right to withhold any prize until it is satisfied that the claim by the winner is valid.
22. Only entrants who are using SIM cards that have been RICA registered are eligible to win the Competition. Each owner of a SIM card(s) is responsible to comply with South African law by RICA registering their SIM cards.
23. Vodacom shall request each winner’s consent in writing to his / her image and/or likeness being used and published by Vodacom in connection with the Competition for a period of 12 (twelve) months after having been announced as a winner. Any winner may decline the use of his/her image and/or likeness by Vodacom.
24. The judges’ decision on any aspect of the Competition including the allocation of the prize will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
25. In the event of a dispute in regard to any aspect of the Competition and/or the Terms and Conditions, Vodacom’s decision will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
26. User data collected via the Competition will not be used for any other purpose than for the Competition.
28. Employees, directors and agents of Vodacom and all participating stores, their immediate families, life partners, business partners and associates and any person directly involved with the sponsoring, devising, production, management or marketing of this Competition are not eligible to participate in this Competition.
29. The duration of the Competition may be extended or curtailed at the discretion of Vodacom.
30. Vodacom is not liable for any technical failures affecting participation and / or prize redemption process of the Competition.
31. Vodacom shall not be liable for any costs incurred by the winners for entering the Competition or in claiming the prize.
32. In addition, neither Vodacom nor its agents shall be responsible for any loss or misdirected entries, including entries that were not received due to any failure of hardware, software, or other computer or technical systems.
33. If Vodacom is required by law to alter or cancel any aspect of the Competition or to terminate it as a result of changes in legislation, or for any reason whatsoever, it will have the right to terminate the Competition being offered, with immediate effect and without notice. In such event all entrants hereby waive any rights which they may have against Vodacom and its associated companies, agents, contractors and/or sponsors.
34. Vodacom may refuse to award the prize if these Terms and Conditions have not been adhered to or if it detects any irregularities or fraudulent practices. Vodacom is entitled in its entire discretion to reject any participant for any reason and will not be obliged to notify that they are rejected.
35. All information relating to the Competition which is published on any marketing material will form part of these Terms and Conditions. In the event of any conflict between such marketing material and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.